OT - Demise of SHOOT! Magazine w/ Freebies + Suggestion

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Texican
Levergunner 2.0

OT - Demise of SHOOT! Magazine w/ Freebies + Suggestion

Post by Texican »

http://www.shootmagazine.com/

SHOOT! Magazine, niche market publication catering to Cowboy Action Shooting (TM) is no more.

However, you can download the complete last two issues (for FREE) from their website in full color PDF format.

They will be missed. However, I had an idea so that they won't completely disappear: Maybe we could gen-up enough interest that they would offer the complete run (all 9 years) as a DVD-ROM set or as a paid (nominal) download. I'm sure all issues exist in digital form already. The readers could still enjoy the past issues and photos on occasion; even catch up on the ones they missed. I'm also sure their advertisers wouldn't mind another viewing of the ads as well. Some of those ads are like the Sears Wishbook was to me as a kid.

If y'all could help out posting this to the SASS Wire, Cas City, Marlin Owners and other sites, I'd appreciate it. I lurk at those others but haven't signed up; Leverguns is the only one I have joined.

Just a thought. Thanks.
Texican

Gentlemanly Rogue, Projectilist of Distinction, and Son of Old Republic

Griff
Posting leader...

Re: OT - Demise of SHOOT! Magazine w/ Freebies + Suggestion

Post by Griff »

Hmmm. Good idea.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!