godlessness goes back a long ways

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

godlessness goes back a long ways

Post by Grizz »

we look with anger at the travesty of child mutilation that has bloomed across the land, with the demonic incorporation into the "law of the land" of state caused child abuse . . . but it is intentional . . .
Screenshot (832).png
this is the degree of organized corruption that was in the PTA meetings of my school time . . .
I look forward to seeing the LORD put His foot down, when He ceases to tarry . . .
it goes back to the beginning of sin on earth . . .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JimT
Shootist

Re: godlessness goes back a long ways

Post by JimT »

No matter what it looks like, sin is not abounding. GRACE IS!

Romans 5:20
Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:
KJV

But the Law came to increase and expand [the awareness of] the trespass [by defining and unmasking sin]. But where sin increased, [God’s remarkable, gracious gift of] grace [His unmerited favor] has surpassed it and increased all the more,
Amplified Bible

No matter how strong sin may appear to get, grace will always be much more stronger!
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

JimT wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:08 am No matter what it looks like, sin is not abounding. GRACE IS!

Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:
KJV

But the Law came to increase and expand [the awareness of] the trespass [by defining and unmasking sin]. But where sin increased, [God’s remarkable, gracious gift of] grace [His unmerited favor] has surpassed it and increased all the more,
Amplified Bible

No matter how strong sin may appear to get, grace will always be much more stronger!
This is absolutely correct, Amen. Sin is temporal. Grace is infinite. Sin will abound more, as will Grace, until the shofar sounds . . . we are looking forward with enthusiasm, because Christ said that if He didn't intervene mankind would completely self-destruct. He is coming and may be at the very Gate. We're still tasked to make disciples thru it all. Until He rescues his flock.
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Nath »

Grizz wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:55 am
JimT wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:08 am No matter what it looks like, sin is not abounding. GRACE IS!

KJV

Amplified Bible

This is absolutely correct, Amen. Sin is temporal. Grace is infinite. Sin will abound more, as will Grace, until the shofar sounds . . . we are looking forward with enthusiasm, because Christ said that if He didn't intervene mankind would completely self-destruct. He is coming and may be at the very Gate. We're still tasked to make disciples thru it all. Until He rescues his flock.
👍🏻
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!
mickbr
Levergunner 3.0

Post by mickbr »

I said here just 4 year ago, when they started inventing the LGBTQ stuff, where a man could say he is a woman, that if they can pull that sort of nonsense off, they can and probably will do anything. When it comes to truth justice and liberty folks brush over the first term truth to get to the other more tangible ones. They consider truth the runt of that litter when in facts its the most important, since its language by which you define the others. Once truth is gone you can say up is down, slavery is freedom, black is white, poverty is luxury or schoolkids can get a sex change and you no longer have the words to debate it. As to god I reckon he is sitting back letting us see how we handle this one.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

mickbr wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:45 pm I said here just 4 year ago, when they started inventing the LGBTQ stuff, where a man could say he is a woman, that if they can pull that sort of nonsense off, they can and probably will do anything. When it comes to truth justice and liberty folks brush over the first term truth to get to the other more tangible ones. They consider truth the runt of that litter when in facts its the most important, since its language by which you define the others. Once truth is gone you can say up is down, slavery is freedom, black is white, poverty is luxury or schoolkids can get a sex change and you no longer have the words to debate it. As to god I reckon he is sitting back letting us see how we handle this one.
Yeah Truth is binary, what is True cannot be false, and what is false cannot be True, and you exactly described the distinction.