OT CATS & DOGS BANNED.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

OT CATS & DOGS BANNED.

Post by gamekeeper »

Looks like the Saudi's have lost their RKBCD.

RIYADH (AFP) - Saudi Arabia's religious police have announced a ban on selling cats and dogs as pets, or walking them in public in the Saudi capital, because of men using them as a means of making passes at women, an official said on Wednesday.

Othman al-Othman, head of the Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice in Riyadh, known as the Muttawa, told the Saudi edition of al-Hayat daily that the commission has started enforcing an old religious edict.

He said the commission was implementing a decision taken a month ago by the acting governor of the capital, Prince Sattam bin Abdul Aziz, adding that it follows an old edict issued by the supreme council of Saudi scholars.

The reason behind reinforcing the edict now was a rising fashion among some men using pets in public "to make passes on women and disturb families," he said, without giving more details.

Othman said that the commission has instructed its offices in the capital to tell pet shops "to stop selling cats and dogs".

The 5,000-strong religious police oversees the adherence to Wahabism -- a strict version of Sunni Islam, which also forces women to cover from head to toe when in public, and bans them from driving.
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Re: OT CATS & DOGS BANNED.

Post by Nath »

It don't sound to bad a place do it :lol:

Nath.
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

And, according to the multi-culturalists, we need to respect their way of life just as much as we do our own.

If the left has it's way, this is the fate that awaits us all... :evil: :cry: :shock:
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

I don't really care what they do in their homeland. More power to 'em.

Neither do I really care what of their 'culture' they bring to this land if it makes them happy and comfortable in their liberty.

Where I must draw the line is when they expect me to adhere to, rather than simply respect, their customs or culture.

When they demand that I bend my knee to their ridiculous dogma, it's time for them to either go back home or to suffer the curse of having western culture shoved up their... "Allah Akbar".

:wink:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

What I don't understand is, why would anyone want to make a pass at a female covered from head to toe in a black robe. Do these dogs & cats have a sixth sense to recognise a pretty one? :?
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
popeye44
Levergunner

Post by popeye44 »

FW-I agree with you 400%. I hated to see the poor women suffer when I spent time over there
a few years back. Those men would be out in their white bed sheets. The poor women wore
black head to toe. Middle of summer .120f in the shade. Sweating in pure misery while their men
strut around caring nothing for their wives comfort. Knew a nurse over that worked L&D in a
hospital. She told me of the horrible scarred bodies of the women that she tended to during
child birth. Scars that came from their loving husbands. And now we are going to elect a pres
whose roots come from that culture. Reckon we will lose our cats and dogs? Have our women
walk behind us? Not let them drive? Not let them talk in public? Wont it be great here in a
few years?
homefront
Levergunner 3.0

Post by homefront »

I guess they'll be selling their cats and dogs to China?
OJ
Levergunner 3.0

Post by OJ »

Females (two legged types) are easy to attract if you know how to do it right.

I'm not a dog - but am a "dogess" (B-word being not allowed on any forum, I guess).

We looked like this four years ago but have improved since.

Easy to understand banning - ughhh - cats but - DOGS ??? :?:

Place must not be civilized,

:mrgreen:
OJ KING
SEMPER FI
DUTY, HONOR, COUNTRY
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

No comment.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

game keeper wrote:What I don't understand is, why would anyone want to make a pass at a female covered from head to toe in a black robe. Do these dogs & cats have a sixth sense to recognise a pretty one? :?
Could simply be a case of "any port in the storm". :twisted:
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad