POLITICS: chilling insinuation

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
YellowHorse
Levergunner

POLITICS: chilling insinuation

Post by YellowHorse »

This video is a bit old and when I check Ron Paul's current popularity, it is lower than all the other canadates now, but I find it very disapointing that the "sheeple" are following the direction of the media :x

Makes me wonder who is controling media content and why :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iW5kOB1pmg
"The constitution of the United States asserts that all power is inherent in the people, that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed!"

~Thomas Jefferson
bunklocoempire
Senior Levergunner

Post by bunklocoempire »

Thanks for posting.
Makes me wonder who is controling media content and why
Even Fox perhaps!? :shock: Oh my word!

Paul and his message represent the individual over group concerns, which equals a shift of monies, responsibilty and control, a huge shift.

For all the media and party bias, it still comes down to the Patriot to get informed and lose the knee-jerk reactions. Pauls voting record and

reasoning has been available from day one, as has the choice between the path of Liberty or succumbing to fear.

Now let's repeat the "Paul mantra",

"I like Paul but he wants to surrender to terrorists, he can't win, I like Rudy-Mike-Duncan-Mitt-Fred-Tom-Tommy-Jim-Sam."

Which has become, "I don't like John, but he's better than the dems."

Can any imagine the founding fathers with these "fears"?

Ron Paul -or- bust, and we're lookin' at a BIG bust, courtesy ignorance and fear. :?

Bunkloco
“We, as a group, now have a greater moral responsibility to act than those who live in ignorance, once you become knowledgeable you have an obligation to do something about it.” Ron Paul
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

These days, "Republican" = "Democrat Lite" :evil:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

AJMD429 wrote:These days, "Republican" = "Democrat Lite" :evil:
Which is why they are going to get shellacked this fall. "Compassionate Conservativitism" has been an absolute failure... :evil:
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Ysabel Kid wrote:
Which is why they are going to get shellacked this fall. "Compassionate Conservativitism" has been an absolute failure... :evil:
:evil: If we lose, it's due to misguided people spliting the vote against McCain..... :evil:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

I just wonder how many of those "internet" hits were folks that only obliquely considered him, or were merely curious. Although from TX, I was only marginally aware of his candidacy and was one of those searches before I began to learn of his stance of certain issues. Assuming all "hits" =s popularity may also be faulty. And yes, I see the correlation between news coverage and # of hits.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Jaguarundi
Senior Levergunner

Post by Jaguarundi »

YellowHorse thanks for post'n. :)
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Post by Old Ironsights »

BlaineG wrote:
Ysabel Kid wrote:
:evil: If we lose, it's due to misguided people spliting the vote against McCain..... :evil:
Even if McChurian "wins" we (and the Constitution) lose.

It's a Lose Lose year... kind of like when Carter ran... Of course, it took a Carter to wise people up enough to get us a Reagan...
C2N14... because life is not energetic enough.
מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין Daniel 5:25-28... Got 7.62?
Not Depressed enough yet? Go read National Geographic, July 1976
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
bunklocoempire
Senior Levergunner

Post by bunklocoempire »

BlaineG wrote:
Ysabel Kid wrote:
Misguided?
The Turd is willing to pitch his Religion and Values under the bus for votes.....And people around the Klintons had and prolly will continue to be dead or thrown under the bus.....nice people, them 'Rats...
Sound familiar? http://www.levergunscommunity.com/viewtopic.php?t=7421

Specifically:
The Turd is willing to pitch his Religion and Values under the bus for votes.....
There are some who will not pitch their regligion and values under the bus for votes, and get themselves labeled, "misguided."

Me thinks your a Loyalist, I'm sure the founding fathers would understand your position. :cry:

Bunkloco
“We, as a group, now have a greater moral responsibility to act than those who live in ignorance, once you become knowledgeable you have an obligation to do something about it.” Ron Paul
YellowHorse
Levergunner

Post by YellowHorse »

I just have this horrible feeling something insidious is resident within our own government and "it's" about to "hit the fan."

I'm going to isert a quote that gets to the "meat" of my concern,

".....when the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any color or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction.’’

— St. George Tucker, Judge of the Virginia Supreme Court 1803

Something is coming down the pike and it is coming from someplace I wasn't expecting :shock:
"The constitution of the United States asserts that all power is inherent in the people, that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed!"

~Thomas Jefferson
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

YellowHorse wrote:I just have this horrible feeling something insidious is resident within our own government and "it's" about to "hit the fan."

".....when the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any color or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction.’’

Something is coming down the pike and it is coming from someplace I wasn't expecting :shock:
YH - I fear you are 100% correct... :shock:
Jaguarundi
Senior Levergunner

Post by Jaguarundi »

Ysabel Kid wrote:
YellowHorse wrote:I just have this horrible feeling something insidious is resident within our own government and "it's" about to "hit the fan."

YH - I fear you are 100% correct... :shock:
+1!Without a doubt something is in the air.... :evil:
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."