HUMOR - A different kind of blonde joke

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
geobru
Levergunner 3.0

HUMOR - A different kind of blonde joke

Post by geobru »

A pretty blonde gets on an airplane after a tiring day and sits down next to an attorney who sees an easy mark and he says to her, This is a four hour flight, so lets play a game to pass the time. She is really tired and told him she was not interested. Not to be dismissed so easily, he says, No, this will be fun. This is how it works. You ask me a question and if I can't answer it correctly, I pay you five dollars, then I ask you a question and if you can't answer it, you pay me five dollars.

Once again, the blonde says, I am very tired, and I am not interested. The attorney is used to getting his way, and says to her, I tell you what, if you can't answer my question, you pay $5 and if I can't answer your question, I will pay you $100. To this proposal, the blonde says OK, lets do it.

The attorney starts with this question, how far is it from the earth to the sun? Without a word, the blonde reaches into her purse, pulls out $5 and gives it to the attorney.

Feeling pretty cocky, he asks her what her question is. She asks him, what goes uphill on four legs and comes back down on three? While the attorney is pondering this riddle, the blonde lays her head against the side of the cabin and goes to sleep.

For the remainder of the flight, the attorney searches on the internet and calls all of his friends who he thinks might know the answer to this riddle. When the plane touches down at their destination, the blonde wakes up and the attorney says to her, you got me, I don't know the answer to your riddle, and he hands her a 100 dollar bill.

Then he asks her, what does go uphill on four legs and comes back down on three?

Without a word, the blonde reaches into her purse, pulls out a five dollar bill and gives it to the attorney.

And you thought blondes are dumb! :lol:
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
505stevec
Levergunner 3.0

Post by 505stevec »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Jaguarundi
Senior Levergunner

Post by Jaguarundi »

LMAO :D :D :D
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Very good! :D
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Unfortunately, many attorneys deserve that kind of treatment, in my opinion...
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Post by rjohns94 »

:D :D
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

:lol: :D :lol:
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Birdman
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Birdman »

Sounds like that blond has been hanging out with a smart redhead.