Thanks Sixgun!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
dkmlever
Levergunner 3.0

Thanks Sixgun!

Post by dkmlever »

Just a quick note to say Thanks to Jack aka Sixgun, who I asked for some local knowledge and he took the time to respond, via e-mail and phone call. We did not have time to meet due to my schedule but Sixgun gave Great advice which I used to solve the issue I was dealing with and was much appreciated. Great guy!
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Thanks Sixgun!

Post by TedH »

Good guy for sure.
NRA Life Member
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Six is good people for sure.

We went south to visit some of my wife's family and it put us near Jack. My son and I stopped for a visit at his friends shop. They rolled out the red carpet. His friends at Targetmaster are great too!
The hours rolled quick shootin the bull with ole Six. Its just like he is a local hick (that's a compliment).
Next time we go back down, I'll hook up with him again if he'd like to.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Ya know, I heard through the grapevine that that guy Sixgun is going to be nominated in a one person contest to be "The Worlds Greatest Person". He is so low key, unassuming, with a non existent ego.

On Fox News the rumor is he is going to be Donald Trumps running mate and will change the White House from the catastrophe is it and make it a hangout for members of the Leverguns.Com Discussion forum. He said the first thing he is gonna do is take the toilets from there and dump them on another continent (the one that contains Uganda) so the previous owners can feel right at home...where those monkeys belong...especially Sasquatch. (Michele) :D

On a somewhat serious note, I wondered what the hell happened to DKM Lever . We talked on the phone and the next thing ya know, he's headed back to Colorado without dropping off that Ruger Flattop. Dang! (That's ok Doug...just busting b---)

Yea, I try to be cool but it gets tougher everyday.......3 months to go baby!!!!!! Then I will be doing nothing collecting a check like the other 47%.

Thanks guys!--------6
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Yea, I try to be cool but it gets tougher everyday.......3 months to go baby!!!!!! Then I will be doing nothing collecting a check like the other 47%.
:D I promise, doing nothing is the best job ever. I've been doing that for almost 4 years. 8)
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Chuck 100 yd
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Chuck 100 yd »

After I retired I have found sooo much to do I would not have time to work.
cas
Senior Levergunner

Post by cas »

He's a fanny burp'n machine.
Slow is just slow.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

cas wrote:He's a fanny burp'n machine.

Cas,
Since I was little I was always told to "share". So....when in the company of good friends I made sure I "shared" with you and the boys. :D

On to this retirement thing....the job ain't bad. The forklift does all the work. It's the people I work with...back stabbing low life's.......when I was a young man on the job I respected seniority and just bided my time until the old heads retired and I slowly moved on up the ladder. For the last 15 years or so I have been top dog with the best hours, job, vacations, etc. The young guys who were hired on do not want to wait. They would tell the boss everything the older guys were doing to get us wrote up or fired. (In the old days, that would get you a blanket party in the back of the warehouse.) These punks petitioned the union (as to vacations) to where we only got to choose 2 weeks in the summer.....the other 4 weeks had to be taken in the rest of the year. That did not bother me a whole lot as I always preferred the fall for my time off.

I could go on for hours about these punks but it's not worth my time.----6
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

ollogger
Advanced Levergunner

Post by ollogger »

Yep 6 is a all right guy & I hope the rumor is true bout fox news & Trump!!

Brad
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Sixgun Wrote:"to where we only got to choose 2 weeks in the summer.....the other 4 weeks had to be taken in the rest of the year. That did not bother me a whole lot as I always preferred the fall for my time off.

I could go on for hours about these punks but it's not worth my time.----6".................................................................. It's the same way at My job, except we have bosses who molly coddle all the punk's and let them run roughshod to come and go as they please. most are so stupid that they can't even see there is very soon not going to be a job to go to. one puffed up His chest and said "I don't need no pension". He has a side job that will take care of everything. :o God Help them all, they know not what they do.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

BlaineG wrote:
:D I promise, doing nothing is the best job ever. I've been doing that for almost 4 years. 8)
So jealous! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
1894c

Post by 1894c »

sixgun--- A-OK ... :)