LEVERGUNS HOG HUNT 2014

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
86er
Advanced Levergunner

LEVERGUNS HOG HUNT 2014

Post by 86er »

This year I am trying to give plenty of notice to increase participation.

WHEN: March 7-9th, 2014
WHERE: Texas (Clarksville, Avery or Sulphur Springs depending on # of guests)
WHAT: Guided or DIY Hog hunt (your choice) with guaranteed opportunity, overnight lodging, skinning/quartering and snacks.
COST: $350 includes hog, 1 night overnight lodging, skinning and quarterning, snacks.
HOW: Spot and Stalk, Elevated stands and box blinds, special accomodations for mobility impaired.
REPEAT HUNTER - $25 discount to encourage you to come back and thank you for participation

In the past I have had lodging, skinning, food, etc a la carte. Everyone took up the skinning offer and the lodging seemed to change with less people than originally planned or more than planned. This year I am making the whole thing one package. I have to pay the landowners NOW to secure the dates and pricing so this change is necessary to make sure everything is covered. One hog hunt cost me $460 out of my pocket - LOL - so this will prevent that and everyone will get a fair deal with no extra unknown costs.

EXTRA NIGHT LODGING AVAILABLE AT $25 per night first come, first served.

SECOND MEAT HOG (under 100 lbs) - SAME HUNTER at $250 includes skinning/quartering.

KID UNDER 12 years old - HUNT COST $300 includes skinning/quartering, lodging and snacks. In the past we were not able to discount youth hunters. This is a good change.

5 HOG Package for parent/child or spouses or siblings - 2 trophy hogs and 3 hogs guide's choice. This can be split between a parent and two kids or two spouses and one child. $1250

$100 deposit to reserve your spot.

I will be NOT be there -
Last edited by 86er on Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Professional Hunter
http://www.TARSPORTING.com
"Worldwide Hunting Adventures"

Professional Hunters Assoc of South Africa
SCI - Life Member
NRA - Life Member
NAHC - Trophy Life Member
DWWC - Member
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Re: LEVERGUNS HOG HUNT 2014

Post by rjohns94 »

Joe, I would like to be there. Sign me up for lex tar night of lodging and the extra meat hog. I will get the funds to you ASAP.
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

Always a good time!!
Wish I had the time off to go!

jb 8)
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
BrianSH
Levergunner 2.0

Post by BrianSH »

I'm in for a definite maybe. Might have to try out a new 10mm, that is if I buy it. - Brian
SJPrice
Levergunner 3.0

Post by SJPrice »

Sounds good to me Joe. Maybe I will finally get to meet some of the Levergunners from around here. I am pretty sure you and I are "neighbors"
Always Drink Upstream From The Herd
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I have just changed employers, so I will need some time to find out if I can get that time off. I would love to go.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
dbord130
Levergunner

Post by dbord130 »

Need to know where to send the money. I have never hunted hogs, good time to start since I'm retired.