OT Linebaugh Seminar

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
RKrodle
Senior Levergunner

OT Linebaugh Seminar

Post by RKrodle »

I found out today that the Texas Linebaugh seminar will be May 9,10, and 11 in Borger. Borger is in the panhandle NE of Amarillo. If you have not ever been it's alot of fun and a bunch of shooting big bore handguns. You can also bring leverguns, or your bigbore doubles, or just about anything else.
Ricky

DWWC
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Ricky:
That sounds like a lot of fun. I'm from a town just about an hour North of there, and I might go and drop in to see my parents. My Dad would enjoy watching all the heavy artillery, too.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
RKrodle
Senior Levergunner

Post by RKrodle »

Piller,
I have a couple of nephews that cowboy up that way. I may go and stay with them. I haven't made up my mind yet if I'm going. I have alot of irons in the fire for this year and don't know yet if I can afford all of it.
Ricky

DWWC
Rexster
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Rexster »

Luck is with me this year! That falls within my requested block of vacation days! :)
Have Colts, will travel.

The avatar is the menuki of my Rob Douglas Wakisashi.
BrianSH
Levergunner 2.0

Post by BrianSH »

I've got out of town inspectors coming in that block of time, but it does sound as if they are running late enough to put it off.

Maybe they'll pass me by. I will not know if I'll be there until days before. - Brian
sore shoulder
Advanced Levergunner

Post by sore shoulder »

Finals week for me, so no Linebaugh seminar this year either.
"He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance." Declaration of Independance, July 4, 1776
11B30