A lesson in destruction.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
getitdone1
Senior Levergunner

A lesson in destruction.

Post by getitdone1 »

I had to share this. A D-9 Cat destroys a Datsun. I've seen this kind of thing before on YouTube but this guy and machine really gets the job done!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5m8QH1B ... re=related

Now, just think what a D-11 could do!

Don
missionary5155
Levergunner 3.0

Re: A lesson in destruction.

Post by missionary5155 »

Greetings
Got to bake up over an abandoned car once with an M60A1 tank... it was rather none adventerous. Similar to a log as someone had removed the engine- tranny. Raised the 2 rear road wheels a bit. Real problem was the crushed metal became impacked into the end connectors. As we pulled forward the wrechage followed the right track up and started to rip off the right rear fender. 15 minutes of sledge hammer and tanker bar were necessary to get things back to specs.
Mike in Peru
A sinner saved by FAITH in the Blood of Jesus Christ &teaching God´s Word in Peru. John 3:36
Tanker 71-74 NRA Life Ready to Defend the Constitution from enemies within and without.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Cool video, pity it wasn't a Volvo.. :lol:
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Washita
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Washita »

I remember reading, back in the day (1950's, I think), a case where an M48 tank ran over a parked VW somewhere in Germany. The MP who wrote up the report described the damage as "tank tracks on roof." :lol:
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

missionary5155 wrote:As we pulled forward the wreckage followed the right track up and started to rip off the right rear fender. 15 minutes of sledge hammer and tanker bar were necessary to get things back to specs.
That's what is no fun - sometimes the big-bad-machine gets messed up by some minor 'detail' that just happens to disable it... :(
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Washita wrote:I remember reading, back in the day (1950's, I think), a case where an M48 tank ran over a parked VW somewhere in Germany. The MP who wrote up the report described the damage as "tank tracks on roof." :lol:
While factually correct... I'm aghast that an MP would treat such an event in such a flippant manner! :P He was probably my training officer in the SO! That man could turn a phrase!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

Hmm.. Anyone else remember the movie "Kill Dozer". A possesed D-9 hunts down and kill folks. Sorta reminds me of that.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 3leggedturtle »

jeepnik wrote:Hmm.. Anyone else remember the movie "Kill Dozer". A possesed D-9 hunts down and kill folks. Sorta reminds me of that.
Yep I watched that movie. Would to see it again, to see how well i remember it.
30/30 Winchester: Not accurate enough fer varmints, barely adequate for small deer; BUT In a 10" to 14" barrelled pistol; is good for moose/elk to 200 yards; ground squirrels to 300 metres

250 Savage... its what the 223 wishes it could be...!