Limited production Browning BLR in 257 Roberts

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
kaschi
Levergunner 3.0

Limited production Browning BLR in 257 Roberts

Post by kaschi »

For those of you who are interested, Kones Korner is having some Browning BLR levers (with straight stocks) made in 257 Roberts. I think production is limited to 100 pieces.
BenT
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Limited production Browning BLR in 257 Roberts

Post by BenT »

Thanks for the heads up. I run across these at gunshows and they are usually over priced. I might see one every other year . $850 plus shipping and FFL fee will put it over $900. That's a tough one, but BLRs are getting expensive.
awp101
Advanced Levergunner

Post by awp101 »

My favorite lever (yeah, I have heathenistic tendencies :lol: ) in my favorite mid-bore caliber*.

Some folks ask "Why couldn't I have been born rich instead of good looking?". I missed the boat on both counts... :cry: Sigh.... :cry:

The Bob and 6.5x55 rank 1A and 1B with me.
Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits.
-Mark Twain

Proverbs 3:5; Philippians 4:13

Got to have a Jones for this
Jones for that
This running with the Joneses boy
Just ain't where it's at
azzhandler
Levergunner 2.0

Post by azzhandler »

I paid a higher price on my BLR 284 winchester, when I bought it, about $150 more than what I paid for my BLR in 308, and I am very happy I did it, some calibers were just not to popular in certain models < or at all >
and a slight premium was worth it to me to get what I wanted,
not many BLR's floating around in 284 win. or 257 roberts, nothing compared to say the 308's or 243's
Bruce
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Bruce »

There will be 150 produced and best of all - they will have 24" barrels. If you are a potential collector - don't miss out. Same goes if you are a fan of the caliber. Browning only seems to do these specials on a very limited basis.
http://www.pumprifle.org/
Bruce Hamlin's Pump Rifle Forum