OT-PACKED TO THE HILT/PACKER NEWS

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
gumpond
Levergunner

OT-PACKED TO THE HILT/PACKER NEWS

Post by gumpond »

In a news conference Deanna Favre announced she will be the starting QB for the Packers this coming Sunday. Deanna asserts that she is qualified to be starting QB because she has spent the past 16 years married to Brett while he played QB for the Packers. During this period of time she became familiar with the definition of a corner blitz, and is now completely comfortable with other terminology of the Packers offense. A survey of Packers fans shows that 50% of those polled supported the move.

Does this sounds idiotic and unbelievable to you? Well, Hillary Clinton makes the same claims as to why she is qualified to be President and 50% of democrats polled agreed. She has never run a City, County, or State. When told Hillary Clinton has experience because she has 8 years in the white house, Dick Morris stated, "So does the pastry chef."

This e-mail got me thinking. Maybe I shouldn't vote for Hillary? Nothing like the farce above. :lol:

Greg

Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

I love it. Basically it's pitifully true. As someone pointed out there is not one dem running with executive experience.

A bunch of losers and half the country is ga-ga over them..,

Grizz
Blackhawk
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Blackhawk »

The Democratic Party believes in Abortion Rights yet does not support 2nd Amendment Rights. :?:

Johnny

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

They're afraid you will fight back when they want to kill you... it's simple really.