OT - Olympic Snowboard's comments

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
O.S.O.K.
Advanced Levergunner

OT - Olympic Snowboard's comments

Post by O.S.O.K. »

Check this out: http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/vancou ... oly,224120

Read down about his comments about being home and "just as happy being here and shooting guns with my buddies" - pretty good :)
NRA Endowment Life
Phi Kappa Sigma, Alpha Phi 83 "Skulls"
OCS, 120th MP Battalion, MSSG
MOLON LABE!
awp101
Advanced Levergunner

Re: OT - Olympic Snowboard's comments

Post by awp101 »

The half-pipe was about the only other thing watched with interest outside of the hockey games I could catch. Mainly because I'd never seen it before. :mrgreen:

One thing I noticed with just about all of the half-pipers was they looked like they were just having fun, even when things went wrong. If they wiped out, they'd get up and grin with a "Whoops! THAT didn't work!" look on their face. It was refreshing to not see someone throwing a fit, just having fun.
Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits.
-Mark Twain

Proverbs 3:5; Philippians 4:13

Got to have a Jones for this
Jones for that
This running with the Joneses boy
Just ain't where it's at
Mac in Mo
Levergunner 3.0

Re: OT - Olympic Snowboard's comments

Post by Mac in Mo »

I noticed the same thing with the snowboarders. My boys (9&11) are fans of Sean White. I watched several different interviews before and after his part of the games. Seems to be a nice kid and genuine too. I wonder if the Lago kid shoots any leverguns? Kevin