Please sponsor me for the diabetes walk!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Travis Morgan
Senior Levergunner

Please sponsor me for the diabetes walk!

Post by Travis Morgan »

Guys,

I'm planning to do the diabetes walk next Saturday, and need some sponsors. My fundraising goal is only $250. I'm sure we can make it. At first I was thinking about how sore I'd be after the walk, then realised how bad I'd have felt if I hadn't had my back surgery. I'm darned lucky to be able to do it! I lost my grandmother to diabetes, and my girlfriend has it. Chances are, you know several people that have it.

If you'd like to sponsor me on my walk, just click my name or go to: http://main.diabetes.org/goto/travismorgan to donate. The link goes directly to the American diabetes association's website!
Hunter Ed. instructor
NRA Basic pistol Inst.
NRA Personal protection inst.
NRA Range safety officer

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. Psalm 1
Hobie

Re: Please sponsor me for the diabetes walk!

Post by Hobie »

My wife has diabetes. You've got me e-mail. Please send me the particulars.
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
Travis Morgan
Senior Levergunner

Re: Please sponsor me for the diabetes walk!

Post by Travis Morgan »

Hobie,

Just click the link and whip out the plastic.
Hunter Ed. instructor
NRA Basic pistol Inst.
NRA Personal protection inst.
NRA Range safety officer

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. Psalm 1