Way OT---My celebration of the new President!!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Thunder50
Senior Levergunner

Way OT---My celebration of the new President!!

Post by Thunder50 »

Went to the range and shot two of my EBR's, about 150 rounds downrange. 450 Bushmaster and .223. Oh yeah, ordered me a Marlin MXLR in .338 Marlin express. Should be here, maybe Friday!! Pics when it gets here!! Best way I could think of to celebrate!!!! :shock: :twisted:
The meek shall inherit the earth, but I reserve the mineral rights!
All the knowledge in the world, is of no use to fools! (Eagles-long road out of Eden)
Ysabel Kid

Re: Way OT---My celebration of the new President!!

Post by Ysabel Kid »

That was a great way to celebrate it! I just hope you can do so each and every year!!!
Streetstar
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Streetstar »

In honor of the new administration, i have been buying as many boxes of Remington UMC 223 from Wally as i can afford (8.47 a box is about what the imported stuff costs) --- i even picked up a few boxes of 30-30, however i have enough 30-30 brass to last a lifetime now

Also joining the NRA in 5 minutes
----- Doug
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Good move. :D Everyone should go out and buy a gun to celebrate, and as the wise man said, "plenty of ammo to go with it." :D Sad, but I think this is what we are gonna need.-----------Sixgun

Yes, It’s Mighty, No Need To Prove It…..
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

OOOOH! I want a Burst select on mine!

jb 8)
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
Otto
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Otto »

I am trying to stock up on enough ammo to last me five years. After that, I assume that either we will have returned to some semblance of normalcy, or I will have been interned in a "work camp" or been shot as an enemy of the state.
"...In this present crisis, government isn't the solution to the problem; government is the problem." Ronald Reagan

"...all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed." Declaration of Independence
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Don't forget, NoBama wants a Division of Military for Homeland Security (which pretty soon will prolly mean controling us. :roll: )
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
marantz1
Levergunner

Post by marantz1 »

Don't believe the panic mongers. Our President has no intention of denying Americans their consitutional right to bear arms. Let's just hope that in two years from now his approval rating doesn't drop to 20% as a friend of mine thinks it will. If her prediction proves accurate, we're in more trouble than we know.
ByronG
Levergunner 2.0

Post by ByronG »

marantz1 wrote:Don't believe the panic mongers. Our President has no intention of denying Americans their consitutional right to bear arms.
I believe you are right, up to a point. He will seek to reduce the types of arms available to us.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts."
Moynihan
BlueStateSaint
Levergunner 2.0

Post by BlueStateSaint »

ByronG wrote:
marantz1 wrote:Don't believe the panic mongers. Our President has no intention of denying Americans their consitutional right to bear arms.
I believe you are right, up to a point. He will seek to reduce the types of arms available to us.
I'm with you, Byron. He will start with semiautos. I kinda doubt that he'd ever try to restrict "cowboy guns." Hence, I want another levergun--probably a Guide Gun.

Marantz, I agree with your friend that his approval ratings will be south of what Bush's were at any time while he was President. When the second terrorist attack (during his administration) on American soil happens, look out below.
brucew44guns
Senior Levergunner

Post by brucew44guns »

marantz1 wrote:Don't believe the panic mongers. Our President has no intention of denying Americans their consitutional right to bear arms. Let's just hope that in two years from now his approval rating doesn't drop to 20% as a friend of mine thinks it will. If her prediction proves accurate, we're in more trouble than we know.

With extreme anti-gunners----from the head dog catcher in DC on up to Eric Holder, the big "O" himself being chief among them, who will contribute common sense on guns to this administration? What Republican will have one ounce of power to stop anything the Dems see fit to do? I think your statement is big time naive. Those people hate guns---do you suppose they might like levers?, and give them a pass?, just plain revolver six guns? They will want them all, and I think the impatience with this crowd to get their way has been building a long time. Of course-I hope you're right and that I'm wrong. Not counting on it though.
To hell with them fellas, buzzards gotta eat same as the worms.
Outlaw Josey Wales

Member GOA
NRA Benefactor-Life
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

He has a funny way of showing it. His gun-control priorities have already been announced. The same old garbage - closing the non-existant "gun show loophole", making guns "safe", a permanent ban on "assault weapons" - and these are just the starters! :evil: