POLITICS: the dirty pervs

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

POLITICS: the dirty pervs

Post by Grizz »

Yup, the dirty pervs are about to cinch the noose around our necks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVVVzEKa ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MGT_cSi7Rs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QBRIsCkGQ0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKHpaCIP ... re=related

this is worse than anything the roman senate ever perpatrated on their citizens, can the barbarians be far from the gates ???
Duff L Bagg
Levergunner 2.0

Re: POLITIKS: the dirty pervs

Post by Duff L Bagg »

I am so mad about all of this I am not able to comment without a fowl language rant so I will refrain for now.

Really Baby, I swear that it just followed me home.
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

I can't watch the youtube stuff. My dial up is such that it would take over an hour to watch them. I don't have that much time to waste. Is there some sort of a transcript somewhere?

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

J Miller wrote:I can't watch the youtube stuff. My dial up is such that it would take over an hour to watch them. I don't have that much time to waste. Is there some sort of a transcript somewhere?
Joe
Same here - what are those videos about...?
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Cast Bullet Hunter
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Cast Bullet Hunter »

Duff L Bagg wrote:I am so mad about all of this I am not able to comment without a fowl language rant so I will refrain for now.
Quack or cluck?? Or maybe you meant foul.
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

Cast Bullet Hunter wrote:
Duff L Bagg wrote:I am so mad about all of this I am not able to comment without a fowl language rant so I will refrain for now.
Quack or cluck?? Or maybe you meant foul.
Arrogant or educational?? Or maybe you meant "I understand."

(JOKE..it's supposed to be a joke...)

:mrgreen:

None of this is news. Bad and uncorrected laws, and the taxpayers get to bear the burden of picking up the tab for the failure of our elected representatives to simply do their jobs.

The Democrats want a bottomless purse for social engineeerig and the Republicans want a bottomless purse for world conquest.

Who pays? We do.

:|
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Re: POLITICS: the dirty pervs

Post by Grizz »

[quote] Indianapolis, IN
J Miller wrote:
I can't watch the youtube stuff. My dial up is such that it would take over an hour to watch them. I don't have that much time to waste. Is there some sort of a transcript somewhere?
Joe

Same here - what are those videos about...?[quote]

about how bad the dems are screwing you, over and over and over again, AND getting rich doing it, AND bankrupting you and your children and their children and their children's children AND lying about it and blaming Bush.

they should all be given a fair trial and shot.., AND that's the nicest thing I can say about those videos..,
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

Back in the old days crooked politicians used to be tarred and feathered and run out of town on a rail.

We should go back to that.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
bogus bill
Levergunner 3.0

Post by bogus bill »

Guys what the videos say, are the actual old filmed sound bites of the republicans asking for harder regulations, and the dems blocking them so we got in this mess! Somebody get a rope! If people were forced to watch the actual evidence instead of listening to motor mouth Obama, there would be mass lyching and the dems wouldnt get a vote from any half intellegent moral person.