OT or is it?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

OT or is it?

Post by gamekeeper »

Seems like a good levergun is required!

SYDNEY (AFP) - A pig the size of a Shetland pony has trapped an Australian woman in her village home, the national broadcaster reported Tuesday.

Caroline Hayes, 63, has tried leave her house in Uki in northern New South Wales to use the outdoor toilet but says the animal has bitten her and shoved her back inside.

"It's a beautiful male pig but he's just so big and so pushy," she told the Australian Broadcasting Corporation.

Rangers from the local Murwillumbah Council tried to rescue her but could not capture the huge animal.

"The rangers came out to my house yesterday with a dog cage and this pig is that big, it's like trying to put an elephant in a dog cage," she said.

"They tried for a little while and they couldn't do it. They got him halfway in and he just backed off and went back to my dam, where he was having a lovely time in the water."

Hayes said she and her neighbours began feeding the pig, whom they named Bruce, when it showed up at their homes 10 days ago after its owners could not handle it and let it loose in the rainforest.

But it became aggressive, demanding more food and biting her on the leg when she tried to go to the toilet.

"It started getting very pushy, started pushing me around, so I started to get a bit frightened, until the stage that it started knocking on my door at four o'clock in the morning, actually head-butting my door," she said.

"This morning, I wanted to go to my toilet, which is outside. I opened up the door and the pig pushed me that hard, it pushed me back into my room, where I fell over," she said.

"I picked up a broom and poked him out with it and he snapped it in half with his mouth."

The rangers were due to try to capture the pig again Tuesday, ABC said.
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
C. Cash
Advanced Levergunner

Re: OT or is it?

Post by C. Cash »

Four words: "Three Fifty Six Winchester".

Then maybe some pineapple to go over the top. :)

The humanization of animals, and the dehumanizing of actual humans is perhaps a sign of the times. Gonna get interesting.......
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
Rimfire McNutjob
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rimfire McNutjob »

I'm sure the obvious solution has somehow evaded the minds of the crack environmental stewards in the Fish and Game department.
... I love poetry, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick.
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

There is a defined point when "pigs" should become "pork".

:wink:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
Andrew
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Andrew »

FWiedner wrote:There is a defined point when "pigs" should become "pork".

:wink:
Yep, I beleive that big'n' has reached that turning point.
ImageImage
Qui tacet consentit. (silence implies consent)
The Boring Blog
Duff L Bagg
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Duff L Bagg »

Oh no don't harm a hair on that hog, I say that they have just what they deserve. If she and her neighbors had not started feeding it, it most likely would have continued to move along. Kinda reminds me about the folks here in Fl that feed the gators in the pond in thier back yards, then complain about the gator making lunch out of Fifi.

Really Baby, I swear that it just followed me home.
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Nath »

I'm sure my trapper in an ear ole would turn him into table fair, soppy fools.
Biting at her legs! She'll know it if it decided to really bite :roll:

Nath.
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

I'd be willin' ta bet that them thar folks had the answer right at hand. :shock:

All they had to do was bait the trap with some FOSTER'S, and thet woulda drug enny kinda pig inna trap, two-legged or four ! ;) :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

C. Cash wrote:Four words: "Three Fifty Six Winchester".
I'm thinking half of that (word-wise): "Pig Roast!" :)

Or three initials: "BBQ" :D

Or for Ji, one word: "Luha"!!! :lol: (I know I probably mispelled that! :roll: )

Nothing a .45-70 wouldn't handle!!!
revolverjunkie
Levergunner 1.0

Post by revolverjunkie »

a 45 colt loaded stiff with 325 kieths would do wonders for that kind of behavior.
hmm bacon and sausage for breakfast, ham for lunch and porksteaks for dinner(its a St Louis thing) MMMMM :D
Your friends might get me in the rush, but not before i turn your head into a canoe. Tombstone.

when guns are banned there will be two groups with guns the government and outlaws.
I intend to be among the outlaws
aussie
Levergunner 2.0

Post by aussie »

"The rangers came out to my house yesterday with a dog cage and this pig is that big, it's like trying to put an elephant in a dog cage," she said.

What a lot of stuff. The pig was an 80kg white boar...........don't know why they trapped it, supposedly to take it ti a piggery to breed with..........yeah right..........
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Post by rjohns94 »

+2 for what FWeidner said
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot