September Eleventh

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

September Eleventh

Post by Grizz »

lest we forget - - -
9-11.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Steve in MO
Levergunner

Re: September Eleventh

Post by Steve in MO »

I was stationed at Ft. Campbell, KY when I watched the planes hit on TV. When my wife got home from her doctors appointment I left for work and didn't come home for three days.
"When the shooting stops, and the dead are buried, and the politicians take over; it all adds up to one thing: a lost cause."
Scott Tschirhart
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Scott Tschirhart »

I fear that it’s only a matter of time before we see something similar.
wvfarrier
Senior Levergunner

Post by wvfarrier »

I was drinking a cup of coffee at home about to go on duty at my PD
A bondservant of our Lord, Christ Jesus
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

2024091113104566e196d5670e4.jpg
From .... Paul Moreland
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

My Dad had taken off about 0830 that morning with a charter , taking a couple to NC to look at a race horse. They were just over the VA border when 2 F16s pulled along side. The fighter jocks motioned Dad to land. Dad flipped to the Guard channel and tried to get some info was told to land IMMEDIATELY or be shot down. The F16s were loaded for bear! He found the closest airport, landed and sat there for 4 days before leaving the airplane and driving home. From then on he kept a change of underwear in his flight bag!
Where I was working we could see the smoke 50 odd miles away.
Dad laughed about how those jet jockeys could hardly stay in the air at 180mph indicated.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
AmBraCol
Webservant

Post by AmBraCol »

JimT wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 12:19 pm 2024091113104566e196d5670e4.jpg

From .... Paul Moreland
The only thing on my "bucket list" when my wife took us to NYC following our son's promotion earlier this year.
Paul - in Pereira

"He is the best friend of American liberty who is most sincere and active in promoting true and undefiled religion." -- John Witherspoon

http://www.paulmoreland.com
http://www.pistolpackingpreachers.us
http://www.precisionandina.com
AmBraCol
Webservant

Post by AmBraCol »

Well, I'd have enjoyed visiting a certain photography store, but they're Jewish and closed on Saturday, our only day for exploring. Standing there and contemplating was quite an experience.
Paul - in Pereira

"He is the best friend of American liberty who is most sincere and active in promoting true and undefiled religion." -- John Witherspoon

http://www.paulmoreland.com
http://www.pistolpackingpreachers.us
http://www.precisionandina.com
DadsMod12
Levergunner 2.0

Post by DadsMod12 »

I was in a meeting with the school superintendent. We had just finished our meeting when his secretary walked in and said we have see what's on tv. My next class was music theory with 2 seniors. We watched tv and didn't say hardly a word. The rest of the day was very solemn.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Scott Tschirhart wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 12:13 pm I fear that it’s only a matter of time before we see something similar.
Especially with the unmitigated flow of illegals the administration is letting in. :evil:

I had the pleasure of working a "Remember the Heroes" 5k run this past weekend. It also honored and raised funds for the families of the four LEO's killed in Charlotte at the end of April. Then Wednesday a retired NYPD officer invited me to a event honoring the first responders at 9/11.

We also need to remember that more first responders working the piles in the days and weeks after 9/11 have died from illnesses caused by the destruction of the towers than actually died that day. The terrorist scum continue to take American lives.

I will never forget... and never forgive. :evil: :evil: :evil:
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Post by COSteve »

I lost 2 friends in the towers. It forever changed my view of the 'middle east' part of the world.
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

speaking of forgiveness i used to feel that way. like, why isn't the whole stinking zone under glass by now, etc.

then i read this from that point of view >>
forgive -1.jpg
forgive -2.jpg
forgive -3.jpg
then i used to think, well, "they" are not my brothers.
BUT then i read that we are all related by birth to
Adam and to Noah, and from Noah by
Shem, Ham, and Japheth.
So we are all related by birth and are brothers accordingly.
There is only one human race, which makes racists just haters.

I used to try to stop hating o'liar with no success until i realized
that there is a way i can pray for him and remain in God's Will.

something like "Father I pray for obama, I ask specifically that
You will save him the way you saved Saul of Tarsus when You
knocked him off of his high horse".

I still can't stand him, BIG BUT I know he is a demonic tool totally deceived
by s---n's lies, totally obsessively deceived and manipulated
against God, and AND I remember that Jesus forgave the executioners
WHILE THEY WERE DRIVING THE NAILS.

Forgiveness is a big deal BECAUSE Christ forgives while we are in our sins,
and tells us to do likewise.
Mat 24:37
But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
By His Grace i'm working at keeping very short accounts because He might appear any second.

† grizz †
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

There was a group I believe, called the airline pilots safety Association, or something like that, who spoke at the second amendment foundation conference in 2001 that was held on September 23 or something like that. I know because I was a speaker there also. I sat at a table with Massad, Ayoob, and several other people who were speakers. One of the others was a member of APSA and said that up until a couple weeks prior to that attack, pilots had ways they could carry handguns into the cockpit. Sometimes it was a don’t ask don’t tell situation, and sometimes, depending on the airline and the route it was perfectly acceptable. It wasn’t until a couple weeks prior to that that he said some regulation changed, and pilots were forced to go through rather than bypass metal detectors. He said there were really three possibilities.

One was that it was simply a coincidence, and such things happen.

One was that there had been heightened warnings, and it was simply stupidity, with a miss guided to make things more secure that backfired.

And the third was that it was a way to make sure the event would be successful.

He acknowledged that all three were possible, but you could tell he was highly suspicious that it was the third possibility, for whatever reason, perhaps, as a false flag to get us into yet another military industrial complex “investment”…
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
earlmck
Advanced Levergunner

Post by earlmck »

AJMD429 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 4:39 pm He said there were really three possibilities.

One was that it was simply a coincidence, and such things happen.

One was that there had been heightened warnings, and it was simply stupidity, with a miss guided to make things more secure that backfired.

And the third was that it was a way to make sure the event would be successful.

He acknowledged that all three were possible, but you could tell he was highly suspicious that it was the third possibility, for whatever reason, perhaps, as a false flag to get us into yet another military industrial complex “investment”…
This past week I've watched some "interesting" stuff on 9/11. Kim Iverson interviewed Mathew Tower who has a lot of material that says Possibility #3 is spot on and it was Israeli Zionists who pulled it off. And Candace Owens brought up some of the same suspicious facts in her 9/11 podcast. And if you sit back and ponder on a "follow the money -- who benefitted" armchair analysis -- well the Israeli Zionists look very very likely.

You suppose we've been blaming the whole wrong bunch of middle-easterners all along?
The greatest patriot...
is he who heals the most gullies.
Patrick Henry
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Many possibilities as to the actual perpetrators and their funding and motivation, but the bottom line is like with 'school shootings'.

The psychopathic kid and their motivation and what weapon they used or how they got it into the school seems to be the obsession of the politicians, but the REAL remedy isn't counseling or politics or gun control or metal detectors. The REAL solution is not being a soft target. Because no matter how much we 'fix our society' there will always be a few crazy violent people, and they MUST be stopped when they go rogue. The same easy things banks and other businesses do to make it difficult to cause such harm could EASILY be done in schools (controlled-path entry through layered locks, cameras in hallways and closable/lockable doors to seal off areas if needed, sturdy bullet-proof doors, and randomly armed employees such as custodians).

Airplanes need not be vulnerable to crazies with boxcutters, regardless of their religion, politics, or motivation - If a pilot is locked in the cockpit, and has a firearm there to do a craniotomy on anyone who gains entry, there is NO WAY to make that airplane go anywhere but where the pilot wants it to. If passengers were randomly armed, it would be pretty difficult for a single individual or even a few, to 'take over' the cabin. There might be some ears popping and loud noises if bullets started flying, and that would not be a good thing, but the airplane could indeed just go wherever it was going to go anyway. Sure, a bomb can be smuggled aboard, but at least currently that is fairly easy to detect in ways that don't require disarming pilot or passenger, and is much harder to 'direct' at a destination/target - blowing up a plane mid-air is definitely a 'terrorist' thing, but that is still a far cry from running it into a building with several thousand people in it who didn't even board that plane and thereby accept the risk of a transportation accident or bomb.

So.....like the 'school shooter' - I do blame foremost the ones doing the actual killing, but I ALSO blame the politicians and the LEO's who cooperate with them to PAVE THE WAY for such events. Those who enforce 'gun free zones' should rot in hell, whether in a shopping mall, place of business, or airplane. :evil:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

Ever notice that the further you get from a significant event the more “theories” that pop up.

No matter how outlandish or devoid of facts the “theories” might be, the fertile mind of someone will put it out there. Truthfully, communication at a distance increases the “theories” as well.

Newspapers- the Spanish didn’t blow up the Maine.
Radio - the Japanese weren’t really the ones responsible for Pearl Harbor.
TV - JFK was killed by a second shooter.
Internet- 9-11 wasn’t perpetrated by Arab terrorists.

I could both up literally thousands of (theories) that fly in the face of logic, common sense and facts. But you get the point.

We are all free, (insert race, religion, creed, etc. here) and over 21. We can believe whatever we want. I’ve never been one to buy into (theories) that crop up years, decades or even centuries later.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad