Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Sixgun »

Geeze……if I didn’t hear it from Jay, I wouldn’t believe it……took the old dudes teeth! I bet that cabin smelled nice…big ole Lincoln logs studded with kernels of corn just “laying around” , getting all dried out with mice eating the corn. Can you imagine what “that thing below” smelled like….fish but probably an old dead catfish crawling with bugs.

And one was married? They have any kids?…
Trump Display.. 4’x8’..—-Try To Take It…

Just click on the link…it won’t bite….don’t be scared.
https://youtu.be/W2blJp2HTQw?si=Ufnd-4qjuWoIidmT
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I won page 260! I’ll take a bushel of corn from Cornville……I still have the ear of corn you sent me. We have it displayed on the window sill.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I swear every word of its true. This was in 86 or 87. This guy was something else, but compared to the rest if the family, he was gifted.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Being a savage is normal……everything else is taught to us……..some people never catch on to civility….just watch the first 10 minutes of the news. There’s been quite a bit of civility here since SB#1 moved on….or died……

Upper eighties now…..’posed to be in the upper nineties for da rest of da week…..yea, yea, I’m bragging….we have AC!

Mom wants to head out today to get fertilizer for her flowers……while she is doing that I’ll probably head to the tool section.

I had a Murphy’s law yesterday……..I was cutting the back pasture using the Cyclone Rake vacuum because the grass was a foot high…..I finished it, looked back, and saw a clump of grass I missed..maybe 6 square inches…so I flew over there, cut it and the rear tire of the Z hit a soft spot…yea, had to unhook the rake and wobble my way out of it…..mud……mud…..

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Took off with the trail bike this morning. Got in a 66 mile ride before the heat hit. Cruised up the old rail bed all the way to Bingham. Cut across Mahoney hill country, and since I was in the "neighborhood", I winged it to camp for some cold water and a couple granola bars while I took a break. Headed back on some back trails and even went through West Athens! :shock:
I snapped a quick pic but it ain't much cause I did it while riding. I weren't stopping to take a picture in West Athens! No friggen way!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oh yeah!
Here's beautiful downtown West Athens. I didn't slow down.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey…hey…hey there! No pics of Cornville and the table dancers????

Those pics reminded me of when we used to cruise around upstate or out in Colorado with a few sixes on the seat.

Looking at those pics make me wonder how in the heck can city dwellers get used to concrete and steel and constantly looking over your shoulder to see if you’re about to get whacked.

Sure would like to see what downtown Cornville and its corn fed inhabitants look like. Maybe a picture of the railroad ties that hold up the tables…..

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Ok, ok. I promise I'll get a pic of "downtown" Cornville. It's just a little confusing at to what "town" is. There's either the West Ridge rd or the East Ridge rd. I guess I'd have to say the West Ridge. Both are tarred roads, but the school and fire department are on the West Ridge. I'll get a picture of most "town" part I guess.
As I've said, there is no store of any kind. Not even a gas station. However, population wise, there are many towns that are smaller. It is a town after all. Many are Unorganized Townships or Plantations.
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Very cool little bike, Jay! And thanks for the pictures.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thanks Walt! It's a LONG way from my old XR600R, but it's probably more age appropriate. And the best part is, I get to actually SEE the scenery. :D
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

When I ride the old logging roads in the mountains, I ride one of my quads. Although I still have my Suzuki DRZ400S, it is no longer age appropriate as you mention. A 4-wheeler is so much more practical cuz I don't fall over when I'm sightseeing
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha there you go. I like being able to hit the road if I have to also. And I like just needing a 4" wide strip to avoid the bumps. :D
I spent a lot of miles on 4 wheelers though. All through the 90s we did a ton of riding on them.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh yea! Peppy La Pew just paid a visit…….him and the cat appeared to get along fine but then the smell made it in the house. I thought I was in the hood.
Last edited by Sixgun on Wed Jun 19, 2024 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I can’t get personally into this bike thing but I can show you pics from my son…..he took these pics recently. He claims there’s only 500 of these bikes in the world……. Something for some bike rodeo in Europe……
Last edited by Sixgun on Wed Jun 19, 2024 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wow! Nice bike. I've never seen one of those. My 2 stroke days are long past, but I rode em back in the day.

I knew a guy up the street that had a dog that absolutely hated skunks. He would kill every one he could catch. Getting sprayed was no deterrent to that dog. He constantly smelled like skunk. I never saw anything like that before.
Most cats, however, don't seem to have trouble with them. Ive seen them eat from the same dish.
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Six, your son is obviously a hard-core rider. What kind of bike is that? I can't really tell from the picture.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Looks KTM to me Walt. Guess I just assumed but maybe I shouldn't have haha.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Still stinks outside. Moms arguing with me, I say the stink comes from the skunk and she says there must have been a BLM protest outside while we were sleeping

Either way, we get more fun and satisfaction from just watching nature than we do anything else..that’s a “for real”. We have deer, foxes, semi feral cats, possums, raccoons (4 legged) , every bird in Pa., skunks, our cats, dogs, and had anywhere from 1 to a dozen horses (last one died a couple of years ago at 40 years old.) The wild animals know they are safe here and regularly walk right up to the house where there’s food waiting for them.—-00
Last edited by Sixgun on Wed Jun 19, 2024 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Happy Juneteenth fellas!

Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Yeah, I can't stop celebrating....
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I had never heard of Juneteenth before, being more of a Rebel disposition I rarely celebrate Yankee holidays.... :wink:
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

What’s there to celebrate? I never heard of Juneteenth until it became a National Holiday…….D-Day or VJ-Day would be a much better reason…..as we all know, slavery has been on Earth as long as people have been….

There is a possibility that “they” want a reason for a holiday everyday of the year so “Dey cans collect der check foe doen nuttin’”. Like me! But with most of us it’s nothing more than getting our own money back that they forcibly took from me since 1968.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Yes it seems like any excuse for a celebration :roll:

Anyway I have just blown a whole $88.65 on a Stevens single shot .410 I have spoken to the seller and I now have to arrange for a transfer at a local toy shop.....the .410 adaptor in the 16g was disappointing.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That’s cool GK……a .410 sure is a fun shotgun ga. to play with. I’ve had several single shots and a like new case colored Savage double barrel all of which went down the road to fund other playmates…….i used to load the 2 and 1/2” papers with half the powder and and about half the shot for shooting outside….you could see the shot flying in the air.

Talk about hot…it’s the third day of an expected 12 day run into the nineties…..expected 98 both days this weekend with high humidity. Flowers are drooping and the grass is in between green and brown. After whining all spring about the rain I put some major ruts into the yard by the big mighty Kubota and now parts of the lawn look like wagon wheel ruts on the Oregon Trail….rock hard.

It’s too hot to do anything. Even the fox came up to the door last night and was laying in the grass next to the walkway and when I walked outside to give him a fairly big bowl of refrigerator “clean outs” he only walked maybe 10’ away from me…….he ate heartily and laid back down.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Good for you GK!

We had heat here too. We got 3 days of it around 90. Stupid hot. Couldn't do anything. Least it's dropped back some now that I gotta go back to work. Bet it sucked in there this week. Anyone with time probably didn't go.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

In my early days I worked at the main plant which was a steam bath…….then, as seniority granted me better jobs I moved to the warehouse and loading dock which was like working in Siberia, NEVER took our coats off…….then the last 20-25 years I worked in a satellite warehouse across the street and down a bit….,there me and another guy would take breaks in a heated and air conditioned “office” of around 45 minutes to an hour in between loading trucks which took about 20 minutes…….reading newspapers and being online when we got computers.

These youngsters today don’t know how bad working conditions were back in the day. I’d go home (1.8 miles—TWO stinking stop signs!) for lunch at 12-12:30 but I left at 11:45 and came back around 1……then loaded a truck and went home at 2:30. That’s why I retired early at 62 at full pay and benefits. The stress from being overworked takes years off your life.—-00

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

You got that right man.
Working nights in brutal heat with stress and a lot of BS for 36 years has shortened my life ill bet. My health is good, I'm on no medication at all, but it takes a toll.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

In MY experience, if your satisfied with your working conditions and your job in general, there’s little frustration…..if your “not” or partially “not”, you become accustomed and accepting of the job for one reason…….money and benefits……so you put up with it. When you get away from it, like I did and about a year goes down the road, you look back and cannot believe how in the hell you dealt with it all…….But, it’s still better than living in a tent on a L.A. street.

Remember the first few years of your employment? I loved going to work as ignorance is bliss….we were putting up with S and didn’t realize it.

The true secret (and you and I have it) is being prepared financially after you clock out for the last time. I always looked at having a good retirement and there’s sacrifices that must be addressed. Keeping a low overhead is paramount…..fixing all your own S is paramount……depend on no one or any entity…….screw the $5,000 vacations and all those extras on cars that you pay for but only talk about to your buds…..”yea, this baby has everything”. Like, who really needs a $3,000 tailgate or climate control or gold plated wheels…..or some “special edition that has a 14 speed transmission.

I watched those guys at work buying $60K pick up trucks and had to work weekends and pay substantially higher insurance.

If someone makes the big bucks that’s cool…I never did….I could have but my priorities were my family and hobbies…..

I had it easy at work the last 20 years or so but the constant changes along with management catering to the losers and bums burnt my azz up.

I checked my BP this morning 117/70——…00

Hey, I serviced the swamp machine today after cutting the swampy area…….I pulled the cord to start it and it came off in my hand so after I put a new cord on, using orange paracord, but with the old handle….(ya like that, paracord) I changed the air filter, change of oil, plug, sharpened the blade.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. That's EXACTLY how it is here. I hate this place, and resent all the time I'll never get back.
Oh well, it kept me and the family fed and kept me in cool toys.
That paracord will hold better than any starter rope! And you can fit more on the spool.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Don’t hate the place…..use em……snatch all the loot you can then when your time is up, “good bye m.f. ‘ers”.

“Fit more on the spool?” What do you think, my arms are 8 feet long?” :D. Those springs in the spool can be a pain in the asz if you don’t do them everyday…..I was going to just leave the top off and wrap the cord around the sprocket like they did in the old days…you know, pull and then rewind it. But I got her like new again………until next month when something else will break…….

I tell ya, I beat the living hell out of this push mower not giving a S what I run over. Last year I smashed the front into a tree and the aluminum cap that protects the valves got bent and in turn one of the valves got bent at a 45 degree. I hammered it straight by eye, then hammered the valve cover back out and she’s still running like a champ.—-00

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Nope. I do t work a second of overtime. You're working for nothing and only the government benefits. Taxes are ridiculous now.
Haha yeah the one I have at camp gets beat pretty bad. Used more like a bush hog.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea….just watched “13 Hours” for the third time….when HRC dies, I’m gonna pizz on her grave.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah. Those guys were really lucky. If they hadn't of been fighting idiots, they'd of been wiped out.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I agree..they were truly bad-azz’s, nothing like today’s wannbe’s toting’ AR’s and BAR’s…… :D I assume you saw the movie and some of it don’t make sense, like stopping on the street in the middle of the bad guys to talk…..why only the first car in the four car caravan had bullet holes in it……..the guy with the 249 SAW was using a belt of 32-20’s with cast bullets.

Talk about hot…..went outside for 15 seconds and made an about face….it was like stepping into an oven……..nothing like the heat out in Colorado where it can be 100 and you hardly notice it…….its 95 now and climbing.—-00

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Still cool in jolly old England, lighting the log burner most evenings :shock:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

It's 65 here. Couple days of heat was enough for me.
Didn't sleep very good today. Gonna be a long night.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

There’s not much worse than not getting your sleep…….just pop a Benadryl. Or you can catch up on your sleep after you get to work.

Oh Lordy..you guys are lucky…it got up to 98 and so far the only thing I accomplished was making a tool for inserting tire plugs. We bought a new office chair last week and they give you an Allen wrench tool for putting it together. Heck, after buying the chair and looking at the tool I went out in the garage and cut the end off of the same size Allen wrench and chucked it in the Makita and had it together in 2 minutes, well, maybe 10 minutes.

I lost my old tire plug tool so I made this…..how’s that for rednecking?

Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Yep, that's rednecking it at its finest! Very innovative, Dr Six...
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey! Nice job. Just make sure the handle is on real good. There's a lot of pull pressure applied to them when pulling that plug back up into the hole.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thank you gentlemen…….i was thinking about using a cut off steel military rod with the patch holder. Cut the end of the patch holder and D&T a piece of brass to the rod but I couldn’t find a steel patch holder and I know I have a dozen of them. This handle seems to be tight and if not, I have this other redneck tool, vise grips.

These things are big money….about $6.99 at Auto Zone….

I’m losing it being in the house all day……like Jay and you too Walt, I’m an outdoors guy. That’s why (besides character) I don’t commit any moderate to serious crimes……I’d have to pull a Jeffery Epstein…..not really but you get the point.

Hey Walt….I was reading your post on the Smith rifling and I was going to write “looks like Remington 5R rifling” but someone beat me to it…and then Marlinman ‘93 pointed out that’s how Pope did it and I knew that too. Many antique rifles of commercial make are like that but it’s due to wear.—-00

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

104° today … but it is a dry heat ;-)
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

A 104 is still hot…..while it may not affect people the same way 104 with humidity does, it still makes the plants wilt and the wild animal/pets miserable and more susceptible to death. I had Miss Apple out right before it got dark and she started panting in 5 minutes so I took her back inside where it’s 72-74. Mom wouldn’t let me take Miss Asia out except for a pee and dump.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I got chilly at lunch and when I came back out on the floor, I shut the fans off.
I'm not complaining.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I had a taste of that "dry heat" in Phoenix and it was more bearable than heat with humidity 🌵 but I'll settle for Spring and Autumn temperatures in England even if everything else here sucks... :(

Six, as a 17 year old grease monkey I had a set of those tire plug tools but plugs got banned years ago, I have since seen them advertised so I assume they are legal over here again... :?
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

9 holes at 104° then a couple beers and ribs on the grill 450° for one hour.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

In comparison to New Mexico I have always found the Phoenix area to be miserably hot and Very humid. I never liked it except in winter when it was cooler but still overly humid.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

How much did they charge you for the Coors at the Pro Shop?

I’m gonna tell you why I don’t want to be 80+ years old……..my neighbor, a great guy with huge amounts of common sense and building skills…….4 fireplaces in his house……..cut his grass 3 days ago which he cuts at about 2”.,……the grass is near brown and not growing…….he cut it again today…..

Now I know what it feels like to be on “house arrest”. At least in prison you can see and talk to family members and learn new life long needed skills.

Hey Walt!

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

$2.75

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Not bad considering the atmosphere. One? When I drank it was a quick 3-4 and then nursing the rest at 15 minute intervals.

Man! I eat my words about condescending on my neighbors who cut his grass. We had a storm that dumped an inch of rain in 15 minutes. The news said, “spotty showers”. I was in my little shed when it hit..50 mph winds, major lightning and thunder…..it was raining so hard I couldn’t make it to the garage so I waited it out in the 115 degree shed.

Fred…don’t know if I can “let the log float on by” with the Lefts demand that the illegals ability to vote…..got to look into it.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

That was for personal battles. On who votes, let nothing float by.