Lee perfect powder measure

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
4t5
Senior Levergunner

Lee perfect powder measure

Post by 4t5 »

I bought this in hopes of not having to weigh every load, after following instructions , I threw 30 or so charges of Titegroup, each came out exactly the same according to my digital scale, for the price paid this a good little measure.fyi :D
Rumble.com/ hickock45
JBowen
Levergunner 2.0

Re: Lee perfect powder measure

Post by JBowen »

I have one and it does pretty good after you throw a few charges and keep the cranks the same each time.
For precise rifle loads, I like to set it just shy of the load and trickle the rest. Works pretty fast.

JBowen
4t5
Senior Levergunner

Post by 4t5 »

This is replacing a lyman 55 , which I always had trouble reading the charge bar.
Rumble.com/ hickock45
samsi
Levergunner 2.0

Post by samsi »

I've been curious about these, how low can it go? My Uniflow with only the larger drum can only get down to 3.5 of Bullseye before it starts jamming up.
4t5
Senior Levergunner

Post by 4t5 »

Adjusted to get the smallest charge, I’m able to throw 2.5 g of Titegroup, all of them consistant. I had one of these years ago and it would leak powder on to the table, apparently that has been fixed.
When assembling the unit to the stand , the screw for the body appears to be a little long ( at least on mine) , so I put some sm washers on it, to avoid contact with the drum.
Rumble.com/ hickock45