Rimfire Showdown.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
WCG
Levergunner

Rimfire Showdown.

Post by WCG »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Rimfire Showdown.

Post by GunnyMack »

Ya lost at Ron Spomer.
I dont like they guy, he's a hack.

I was intrigued by the WSM when it arrived but it lost itself somewhere. It's a good cartridge but so is the HMR and the WMR. but then again the 17Mach 2 was good also.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

I found my Ruger American .22 Magnum to be very accurate. I am not a good rifleman, but it makes me look good.
IMG_3059.JPG
IMG_0093.JPG
5.56-1.JPG
IMG_0136.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sarge
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Sarge »

I bought a basic Henry 22 a couple of years ago, the black & walnut 94 Winchester-ish one based on the old Erma 22 lever action. I managed to get one made after they changed to a ramp front sight, attached directly to the barrel with a screw. I wasn't expecting much but it's turned out to one of the best shooting 22s we've had here. Best news is that it loves CCI 22 CB Shorts and groups real well with them out to 40 paces. It holds 21 of them.

We get overrun with nuisance animals, every spring through garden season and that little Henry has killed more critters than highway traffic. One of those CB shorts, well placed, has settled everything including big groundhogs and coons. On the rare occasions a second one was needed, it was because my first shot was hurried.

Jim I looked real had at one of those Ruger 22 mags, but found a one-day sale on Anderson ARs for $400 shipped. But everybody I know with a Ruger American, in any caliber, really likes them.
People were smarter before the Internet, or imbeciles were harder to notice.