Needing a 1894 Stock for a Taticool Project

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
fnbrowning
Levergunner

Needing a 1894 Stock for a Taticool Project

Post by fnbrowning »

Wow, it's been a loong time since I stopped by; HELLO everybody!

I have a 90's Marlin 1894C in .357, and I'd like to "Taticool" the rifle with the M-Lok Handguard, loop lever and black stock. But I don't want to ruin my checkered OEM stock, but rather uninstall and set them aside. Problem is, I cannot find a reasonably priced stock anywhere.

I'd appreciate any information on a stock. Please confirm if all the reasonable modern 1894 variants use the same stock? Since I'm going to paint this piece, I can work with a used, somewhat marred stock.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Needing a 1894 Stock for a Taticool Project

Post by gamekeeper »

Numrich arms sometimes have stocks that are slightly scratched etc real cheap, I ordered one for a Winchester and there wasn't a mark on it.
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Boyd's stocks, their laminate stocks are inexpensive and tough as nails.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

There is an outfit I think that makes forends that are aluminum and already have rails; not sure if 'M-lok' or not.

If it is of any help or inspiration, here is a link to three leverguns I made 'tactical' and how I mounted stuff I wanted on them: https://www.levergunscommunity.org/view ... 83#p583183
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
fnbrowning
Levergunner

Post by fnbrowning »

Thanks for the replies. Numrich Gun Parts has been out stock on the Marlin stock for a while, but I did not know about Boyds.