"ON" Topic - New NRA Member.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
cshold
Advanced Levergunner

"ON" Topic - New NRA Member.

Post by cshold »

Well it came in the mail today.
I am now an official member of the NRA. :D
Yea I know what took me so long, 46 yrs. is all. :shock:
And yes I do feel real good about it. :wink:
Now there’s no having to dodge the question ;
Are you a member of the NRA? (a yea well kinda through the rifle range I belong to, that always left me with a good feeling about myself :( )
Now my goal is to become a life member within two yrs. :wink:
I realize the NRA isn't perfect, but what on this earth is?
For you guys that haven't taken the step yet , go for it, don't wait as long as I did. :)
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

I've been a lifer since 1971 - when I was offered an upgrade from my then-current 5-year membership.

The NRA counted my current $25, 5-year dues as part of the $125 Life member dues - and they offered a four-payment plan over the next two years, IIRC.

It was a pretty timely offer, for someone trying to raise a famiy on one income - so I jumped on the offer like stink on a hog.
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Post by Old Ironsights »

My condolences.

You have joind the ranks of the Eternally Dunned and Backstabbed.

I'm burning my NRA card as soon as HR2640 becomes law. (not that it means much as I'm a "life" member, but WTH...)
C2N14... because life is not energetic enough.
מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין Daniel 5:25-28... Got 7.62?
Not Depressed enough yet? Go read National Geographic, July 1976
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Welcome to the ranks casastahle!

I started as a annual member 25 years ago, moved up to life member about 10 years ago, Endowment last year, and Patron this year. You are absolutely correct - no one is perfect. Still, they are the strongest voice we have. If we could double the membership this next year both parties would need to heed our wishes and protect our rights!
cshold
Advanced Levergunner

Post by cshold »

Ysabel Kid wrote:Welcome to the ranks casastahle!

I started as a annual member 25 years ago, moved up to life member about 10 years ago, Endowment last year, and Patron this year. You are absolutely correct - no one is perfect. Still, they are the strongest voice we have. If we could double the membership this next year both parties would need to heed our wishes and protect our rights!
I agree with you 100% :wink: