Lunch?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Griff
Posting leader...

Lunch?

Post by Griff »

Any NH levergunners around the Greenland, NH area. I'm sittin' here, thinking about the big breakfast I just had, and the word "LUNCH" popped into my head!

I pick up tonite in VT but have to wait here for my permit to come thru.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
crs
Advanced Levergunner

Post by crs »

That is a little far from dallas, but maybe one day soon, we can meet at Big Daddy's BBQ Roadhouse for lunch and BS.
Did you ever hear anything more about the shooting range that was to be built out off HW 78 near Copeville?
CRS, NRA Benefactor Member, TSRA, DRSS, DWWC, Whittington Center
Android Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Looking forward to it. I'll be back in town by the last week in May (cause I'm taking it off and going shootin'!) Don't know anything about a new range.

And, it looks like lunch is off, cause they just sent thru my permits. Off to view the sights along the byways of NH and VT.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
GANJIRO

Post by GANJIRO »

And if you ever get the chance to drive on over to these beautiful little islands via the Trans Pacific Tunnel lunch is on me- poi, laulau, mahimahi, and poki. :wink:
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

..... the Trans Pacific Tunnel
When are they going to build that? Is it going to be transparent so you see the fishes as you drive? Gonna have scenic pull overs and or rest stops?

How far is it from the CA cost to HI? That would be a fun drive for sure.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
don Tomás
Levergunner 3.0

Post by don Tomás »

crs wrote:That is a little far from dallas, but maybe one day soon, we can meet at Big Daddy's BBQ Roadhouse for lunch and BS.
Did you ever hear anything more about the shooting range that was to be built out off HW 78 near Copeville?
Probably even further from San Antonio. We ate at a place called "Texas Roadhouse" (I think it a local chain) when we were there for my boy's BMT graduation, and it was fabulous! Had a ribeye and a Lone Star Beer. Man, all that was missing was Bob Wills on the juke! Now that was a lunch...
Tom
Tom

'A Man's got to have a code...
I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted and I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."

-John Bernard Books. Jan. 22, 1901
gon2shoot
Levergunner 2.0

Post by gon2shoot »

Lunch you bet.
Went to Boo Rays today on 180 just off 30, ate gator till I couldn't breath.
grit yer teeth an pull the trigger
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

If you're ever rolling past Cleveland, OH give me a hollar!!

jb
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

If any of you get to the Red Oak area south of Dallas, I'll take you to the Old Mexican Inn down in Corsicana. Best Mexican food this side of Mexico City.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

I remember a story about a fellow that was walking down the beach one day and found a bottle. He pulled the stopper to look inside and a genie came out. The Genie looked at him and said OK what's your wish, you know the drill? the guy said hey wait a minute, I thought I get three wishes. The Genie says nope just one wish times are hard all over ya know. the guy thinks a minute and says, OK I've always wanted to go to Hawaii but I'm afraid to fly. Build me a bridge from California to Hawaii. The Genie says, are you kiddin? Do you have any idea how far it is to Hawaii? why that 's the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. the Genie says, give me another wish. The guy thinks a minute and says, you know I've had trouble with relationships all my life. I'd like to have the power to understand women and what they're thinking. The Genie looks at the guy for a minute and says, about that bridge... were you thinking of two lanes or four?
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.