Cop complaint update - I didn't complain; maybe should have

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Ray
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Cop complaint update - I didn't complain; maybe should h

Post by Ray »

Deleted.
Last edited by Ray on Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
m.A.g.a. !
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Sent you a PM. Think Election YEAR. Get to know the Candidate. Make a small donation to his/her campaign if you like what you find out!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
RustyJr
Levergunner 3.0

Post by RustyJr »

I am an active LEO and from what you are describing as to the behavior of the officers/deputies I would not deem it appropriate. Guessing it may have been a group of rookies that wanted to through their weight around. In regards to the citation, I would research it before you attempt to fight it. In my state/jurisdiction the State Statute is listed on the citation. Look it up and honestly think about you actions that night intentional or not and see if your actions fit the "elements" of the statute. If not then it may be worth it to "fight" it. If your actions do fit the "elements" you may be best to let it lay. If they do not "fit" and you wish to fight it then take the print out of the statute with you and explain it to the judge. That being said most judges in my area only allow the "violator" to ask yes or no questions to the officer when it comes to traffic court.

Respectfully,

RustyJr
Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes.