I been mia were is old savage??

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
JOHNNY WACKO
Levergunner 3.0

I been mia were is old savage??

Post by JOHNNY WACKO »

i see no post from him ,had talked with him in the past.
JOHNNY WACKO
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzevezzx/john ... dproducts/
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Re: I been mia were is old savage??

Post by CowboyTutt »

Johnny, he's still around, I just spoke to him today even by phone. But he's a moderator now and he doesn't post as often because he's too busy moderating our own posts. He is a very objective and insightful man. We go back a few years. -Tutt
"It ain't dead! As long as there's ONE COWBOY taking care of ONE COW, it ain't dead!!!" (the Cowboy Way)
-Monte Walsh (Selleck version)

"These battered wings still kick up dust." -Peter Gabriel
JOHNNY WACKO
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOHNNY WACKO »

Please tell him i was asking how he was and to say hi.. :D
JOHNNY WACKO
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

He is still very busy as a brilliant chiropractor and recovering from his terrible head-on car accident 2.5 years ago that was not at all his fault. The PT is ongoing but he looks the same and has no complaints despite many surgeries. He is a remarkable guy if you ask me. If you look up the word "stoic" in the dictionary, you will find a reference for him I am sure. Thanks for asking about him. -Tutt

Fred, sorry for embarrassing you but you deserve it. -A-
"It ain't dead! As long as there's ONE COWBOY taking care of ONE COW, it ain't dead!!!" (the Cowboy Way)
-Monte Walsh (Selleck version)

"These battered wings still kick up dust." -Peter Gabriel
jd45
Levergunner 3.0

Post by jd45 »

He just posted a reply Saturday on the thread entitled, "Why Are Marlin Lever Actions So Accurate?" jd45
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well thanks Tutt, you are too kind. Still here JW, mostly have to moderate myself. Lot of nice pics you posted. This place is largely self moderating. Lots of good people though some have moved on.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

JOHNNY WACKO
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOHNNY WACKO »

So the fox is guarding the hen house.. :P sorry to here you had a accident. Know the feeling i have had 2 bad ones myself over the last 20 years. still can't work.Just have to set home with my guns and play ( i ment work )with them. Hope to be around for a while and share some of my pictures since i can't spell so good. i keep mixing up my g and c and n and m's. 60 next nonth ,must be why. :lol:
JOHNNY WACKO
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

Old Savage is still alive and kicking in Kalaphornia. But he needs to post more often, especially the pics of those gorgeous CA girls and ladies. Those we miss. Don't we guys?

Glad you're back too.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Speaking of Joe, where have you been. And for you, one of my PTs..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...