Intl POLITICS: Oh Jeez.... Nath/Gamekeeper -

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Intl POLITICS: Oh Jeez.... Nath/Gamekeeper -

Post by Old Ironsights »

we really need to sponsor you guy's families' immigration...

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/396 ... d-for-good

Britain was mourning the latest innocent victims of violent crime last week after a spate of senseless murders.

In every case, the killer’s sullen face was hidden beneath the disguise of feral society – the hooded top.

Across the country, violence, vandalism, theft and disorder are an everyday menace, created by faceless gangs of youths with little fear of ever being caught.

Streets, trains, buses and shopping centres have become no-go zones for terrified citizens who have been intimidated by hoodies for too long.

The latest victim, just 14, was set upon yards from his home on Thursday night and fatally stabbed in the throat by a baying mob of hooded thugs.

Today the Sunday Express calls for a crackdown on this terrifying trend and demands that police officers get tough and order hoods to be removed in public places.

Just as banks ban people from wearing crash helmets on their premises, we believe high streets and public transport would be safer if hoods were outlawed and exclusion zones imposed.

Without the invisibility they provide, killers, muggers and shoplifters would be made to think twice before carrying out their crime.

The risk of being caught for even an instant on CCTV footage would dissuade scores of criminals and reduce soaring crime rates.

This newspaper wants local authorities, public transport providers, shopping centres and stores to ban the hood and introduce areas where decent people can walk or travel freely without fear of being attacked.

Last night the distraught parents of 11-year-old Rhys Jones, gunned down in cold blood by a hoodie, gave their full support to our campaign to Ban The Hood For Good. (Errr... Haven't any of these wankers noticed that the Muslim Splodydopes tend to wear Ski Masks... even in absurd Middle Eastern emperatures?)

Police have video footage of their son’s teenage killer but no arrests have been made because his face is covered by a sports hood. (Better than a Hockey Goalie Mask I guess....)

Rhys’s father Stephen, 44, said: “I am giving my support to the Sunday Express campaign. I wish it well, both for my son’s sake and for the sake of victims of crime in general.

“Any initiative to give the police a better chance of identification has my backing. Hoodies are a definite problem because they introduce a fear of the unknown.

“We can’t see the faces of the youngsters, and we don’t know who they are. For that reason they come across as a menace, even though in fact they may not be suspicious.â€
Last edited by Old Ironsights on Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
C2N14... because life is not energetic enough.
מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין Daniel 5:25-28... Got 7.62?
Not Depressed enough yet? Go read National Geographic, July 1976
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
hfcable
Advanced Levergunner

simple fix

Post by hfcable »

register all hoods[or maybe hoodlums?] or
require a large bold serial number on all sides of the hood
and pass strict hood controls that require all hood sales to proceed thru properly license hood dealers, background checks and waiting periods obviously will be implemented and
DO IT NOW BEFORE WE SEE A RETURN OF THAT HORRIBLE ROBIN HOOD!!!
or is it robbing hoods? i give up.
cable
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Along the same lines...

"Two weeks ago, the story came from a town with a college that has been a leading force in the advancement of Christian civilization for 900 years: Oxford, England... It seems that authorities at the Oxford Central Mosque have requested permission to use loadspeakers to blast the call to prayer five times a day from atop their minaret across the town that has heard for the past 900 summers, falls, winters and springs only the bells of the local churches. Unsurprisingly, the Church of England's bishop for Oxford, the Right Rev. John Pritchard, has announced his support, calling on his congregation to 'enjoy community diversity.' He would be a likely successor to the current archbishop of Canterbury, who called for Shariah law for England recently. Perhaps surprisingly, two Englishmen stepped forward to oppose the proposal: professor Allan Chapman, an Oxford University historian, and Charlie Cleverly, the rector of St. Aldates Church in the heart of Oxford. 'I don't have any problem with Islam, but don't force it on the people. I'm a liberal; I want to be inclusive, but I don't want to be walked over,' stated the professor. The Anglican rector of St. Aldates was a bit more blunt: 'It is common knowledge, though few will say it, that radical Islam has a program to take Europe, take England and take Oxford. In this strategy, some say the prayer call is like a bridgehead, spreading to other mosques in the city.' As if to support this politically incorrect assertion, Inayat Bunglawala, the assistant secretary-general of the Muslim Council of Britain rejected the complaint dismissively, asserting that the 'call to prayer will be part of Britain and Europe in the future.'... England, in her tolerance, has admitted into her midst---and given succor---those who loathe her. But more loathsome yet are the natural born Englishmen---most in high places---who have forgotten the simple truth of [a] World War II song: 'There'll always be an England, And England shall be free, If England means as much to you, As England means to me'." ---Tony Blankley

Count me in on funds to support game keeper and Nath immigrating before it is too late! :shock:
Jeeps
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Jeeps »

Once you get started it's hard to stop spitting out silly laws.

I think once they get fingerprint readers on every corner and make it illegal
to walk by without touching the sensor, then we will truly be safe. :?

How come there was never a mass shooting at a gun show? Or a police convention?
How about a cowboy action shooting match?
I have a sneaky feeling if we could figure this out we could come up with a plan
to reduce these kind of crimes. :wink:

I am really curios how they will treat arabic womens headwear, especially burkas?
Jeeps

Semper Fidelis

Pay attention to YOUR Bill of Rights, in this day and age it is all we have.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Violent crime and lack of respect for anything or anyone is very common over here and our police seem powerless to do anything about it. Probably because they don't want to infringe the punks human rights.

I reckon we could use a few American LEOs over here to teach these young punks what "tough" really is.

As for emigrating to the States, I wish the UK was made a State like Hawaii, then you guys could have vacations in the sun or come here and have vacations in the rain!!! :wink:
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Post by Old Ironsights »

Hey, I'm sure that if 'yall wanted to become signers on the Declaration of Independence and Constitution we'd be glad to have you... :wink:
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
Jaguarundi
Senior Levergunner

Post by Jaguarundi »

A "Clockwork Orange" for sure :cry: !
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."
oldgerboy
Levergunner 2.0

Post by oldgerboy »

I realize this reply is taking things to the extreme so just take it for the rambling brain flash that it was.

Hoods are outlawed ... everyone will dress in the exact same attire ... since hair can cover the face, it will be outlawed, shaved heads only ... large bodied individuals could hide a weapon in a skin fold so all will have prescribed food untill there is no excess body skin ... to eliminate the possibility of an individual having a private residence in which to hide a weapon, all will live in an open barracks ... mass transit like trains with no place to hide anything like an individual seat space, we travel in boxcars, standing ...

This was an eliminate-all-private-and-personal-rights weird thought in order to safeguard us all. I was visualizing mental pictures right from WW2 or a 50's B-movie full of clones being protected from everyone that is also a clone (non-clones do not follow the rules) or a movie where everyone is soooo civilized that they voluntarily walk to their own doom.

Like I said, rambling thoughts ... strange as they are.
Jeeps
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Jeeps »

oldgerboy wrote:I realize this reply is taking things to the extreme so just take it for the rambling brain flash that it was.

Hoods are outlawed ... everyone will dress in the exact same attire ... since hair can cover the face, it will be outlawed, shaved heads only ... large bodied individuals could hide a weapon in a skin fold so all will have prescribed food untill there is no excess body skin ... to eliminate the possibility of an individual having a private residence in which to hide a weapon, all will live in an open barracks ... mass transit like trains with no place to hide anything like an individual seat space, we travel in boxcars, standing ...

This was an eliminate-all-private-and-personal-rights weird thought in order to safeguard us all. I was visualizing mental pictures right from WW2 or a 50's B-movie full of clones being protected from everyone that is also a clone (non-clones do not follow the rules) or a movie where everyone is soooo civilized that they voluntarily walk to their own doom.

Like I said, rambling thoughts ... strange as they are.
If you can think it, they can do it.

There are a lot of folks who wouldn't bat an eye implementing such a thing
for the "greater good".

The fact that our President can turn this country from a democracy to a
dictatorship in the blink of eye scares me senseless.

Emergency powers indeed. :evil:
Jeeps

Semper Fidelis

Pay attention to YOUR Bill of Rights, in this day and age it is all we have.
BAGTIC
Levergunner 3.0

Post by BAGTIC »

Old Ironsights wrote:Hey, I'm sure that if 'yall wanted to become signers on the Declaration of Independence and Constitution we'd be glad to have you... :wink:
I'm not sure I would. They are the one's who started the whole 'mad cow' mess and I wouldn't want them infecting us with another of their ungodly 'diseases'.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

BAGTIC wrote:
Old Ironsights wrote:Hey, I'm sure that if 'yall wanted to become signers on the Declaration of Independence and Constitution we'd be glad to have you... :wink:
I'm not sure I would. They are the one's who started the whole 'mad cow' mess and I wouldn't want them infecting us with another of their ungodly 'diseases'.
You were sure keen enough to import our Herefords in the 1870s.
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Post by Old Ironsights »

BAGTIC wrote:
I didn't know Hillary was from England...
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Hey, We shot all our "Mad Cows" :lol:
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Nath »

Britain is doomed, it is like a holed ship, listing more and more as time goes by and will roll over very soon now.
Just pray for strength and be ready.
Nath.
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!
hfcable
Advanced Levergunner

Post by hfcable »

Nath, i want to believe that Britain may yet rally, but if the people don't see, understand, or believe the danger they face.....well, then you are likely correct.
cable
BAGTIC
Levergunner 3.0

Post by BAGTIC »

game keeper wrote:
BAGTIC wrote:
You were sure keen enough to import our Herefords in the 1870s.

It wasn't me. I raise good Scottish Galloways.
BAGTIC
Levergunner 3.0

Post by BAGTIC »

game keeper wrote:Hey, We shot all our "Mad Cows" :lol:

And it put an end to your 'mad cow disease'. Now if you would do the same to your politicians it would go a long way to solving your political diseases.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

BAGTIC wrote:
game keeper wrote:Hey, We shot all our "Mad Cows" :lol:

And it put an end to your 'mad cow disease'. Now if you would do the same to your politicians it would go a long way to solving your political diseases.
Bullets won't work on our politicians. A wooden stake in the heart is required. One of our most bizarre politicians, who by the way was a friend of Sadam is called George Galloway and yes he is also Scottish! :wink:

BAGTIC, I'd love to see a photo of your Galloways, how long have you kept that breed? :D