Tons of GREAT rifle articles here:

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
rbertalotto
Senior Levergunner

Tons of GREAT rifle articles here:

Post by rbertalotto »

LoadData.com is a fantastic web site.

If you subscribe there is EVERY printed reloading data available to you with a few clicks of your mouse.

But I just discovered a whole section of GREAT articles I did not know existed on the site. They did a pretty good job of hiding them.

Many of the articles are free, you don't need to subscribe. But if you reload, you really should subsrcibe for a year, put an old laptop in the reloading dedicated to this site and no mater what cartridge you are loading for, there is every bit of data available.

Click on the "brown boxes" for many more articles:

http://www.loaddata.com/articles/index.cfm

Happy Thanksgiving!
Roy B
Dartmouth, MA
www.rvbprecision.com
dtrice
Levergunner

Re: Tons of GREAT rifle articles here:

Post by dtrice »

Wow, thanks for sharing. I new of that website, but didn't see the articles. Happy thanksgiving.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: Tons of GREAT rifle articles here:

Post by AJMD429 »

The two websites I spend money to join are LoadData.comand AmmoGuide.com; the former has lots of 'factory' data, and good articles, and the latter has the best search-engine for "what-if" load data there is, including both 'user' and 'factory' data. Both well worth the nominal fee.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "