Unseen networks.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Unseen networks.

Post by Old Savage »

One year and eight months ago my daughter and I went to dinner at a local bar/restaurant. We were waited on by a charming young lady and surrounded by some colorful young patrons who we became friendly with - my wife was out of town on a trip. Yesterday my wife and I had lunch at the same restaurant. We had the same waitress - first time I had seen her since and don't recall if I had even been back there since. I "complained" that someone had put a lime in my beer. She said this is amazing - just thinking about you about two weeks ago. She remembered my daughter and that my wife was out of town, where we sat and details of the conversation which was about an unseen connectedness that some people feel even upon meeting and what that is about. My wife mentioned my auto accident - the young lady said let me show you some pictures - you will think this is weird. Seems the month before mine she had had a Rhino accident and described that her foot had been degloved and they took a large skin graft from her thigh, had her in the hospital for a month - treatment involved leeches??? - and had and Asian genius of a doctor. Funny thing - she crossed my mind out of the blue at about the time she mentioned a couple of weeks ago - we had whimsically decided at my wife's suggestion to have lunch there when headed somewhere else. The young lady said to me she thinks these things are generated from somewhere we can't see. I have always wondered about such seeming coincidences - the shared sharing became quite emotional.

In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Unseen networks.

Post by gamekeeper »

Strange these coincidental and emotional sharing never happen to you with ugly girls... :? :lol:
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

game keeper wrote:Strange these coincidental and emotional sharing never happen to you with ugly girls... :? :lol:
Probably does... but he's less enthusiastic about sharing those!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Mescalero
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Mescalero »

I don't think so, I can't connect with ugly chicks either.
I don't connect a lot.
O.S.O.K.
Advanced Levergunner

Post by O.S.O.K. »

Rhino accident? A white or a grey? Is she a zoo keeper on the side? Or was it the Yamhaha variety :)
NRA Endowment Life
Phi Kappa Sigma, Alpha Phi 83 "Skulls"
OCS, 120th MP Battalion, MSSG
MOLON LABE!
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

Cool story and fine looking gal :wink:
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well now - Yamaha of course, her mother who owns the place said she is up for adoption but whoever it is will be likely be sorry. They would have to hurry, 21 is coming right up - wonder if she would be interested in gold mining? :)
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Mescalero
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Mescalero »

Don't do chicks under 50.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

I don't want to get anyone riled up by mentioning religion in this context, but I know lots of people whose religious beliefs and view of the nature of "God" would make what you experienced 100% plausable. It has alot to do with the nature of what we perceive as consciousness, and whether that phenomenon is limited to existing singly on a one-per-organism basis as we are acutely aware of, or can exist in a group-wide or species-wide manner, as seems the case with flocks of birds, schools of fish, bees, ants, etc... I'm no religionologist (or whatever it is), but a few American Indians have tried to explain their beliefs to me and they sound kind of similar.

And yes, she IS a pretty girl... 8)
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Something like that AJ - seems to me some of us are connected by networks we do not know about that are revealed by associations and occurrences. I think they were established before we got here. Maybe we have some sense of it with some people. I don't think we are connected with everyone.

O.S.O.K.
Advanced Levergunner

Post by O.S.O.K. »

Seriously, I can site many times that I've been thinking of someone... and they will call on the phone. And visa versa - I call somebody ant they tell me they were just thinking of me. Not scheduled calls either - just random for whatever reason calls.

And I've experienced preminitions - just ahead of things happening - nothing dramatic - quite mundane acturally but nonetheless, made me stop and think.

I'm not a regular church going man. I do believe in God and speak to him regularly - mostly to say thanks or ask for a favor like for when somebody here needs prayers.

And throughout my life, when I think I'm being delt a bad hand, things have worked out for the better - bringing me to the conclusion that things do happen for a reason.
NRA Endowment Life
Phi Kappa Sigma, Alpha Phi 83 "Skulls"
OCS, 120th MP Battalion, MSSG
MOLON LABE!
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Can you spell "deja vu"? I've had episodes in my life where that is the only plausible explanation. I've been thinkin' about a person and that person calls me... usually laughed off with a "...what? Were your ears burning?" I totally believe.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
olyinaz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by olyinaz »

Mescalero wrote:I don't think so, I can't connect with ugly chicks either. I don't connect a lot.
Now THAT was funny. :D

But to Doc's point, yes, I'm certain it does come from somewhere unseen and not at all understood in our current frail condition. Unfortunately, I'm afraid that evil lurks there too. :?

Nice lookin' gal! Hope you guys have a friend for life.
Cheers,
Oly

I hope and pray someday the world will learn
That fires we don't put out will bigger burn

Johnny Wright
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Ah, beware, your adversary the devil lurks, seeking whom he may devour.

Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

Could THIS be one of Fred's "ugly" chick's ? ? . ;) . :mrgreen:

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Griffs been gone from Calif. too long I think - ugly chicks???? :D Here??? I looked in Las Vegas too, couple three times, Dallas, Pennsylvania twice, homecomings, Montana (that turned out to be a target rich environment for beauties) including a Miss Montana swimsuit winner, had to stay at her house, Asian wedding, fireman wedding, young friend wedding, the office, golf courses, Hawaii, barn dances, fairs, golf shops, a hay barn, Malibu, Maine, car shows, the horse races. No, We need to get Griff back to Newport Beach for some warm Calif. Sun

I even tried a heavy metal concert

and a ski lodge years ago.

Maybe Griff is thinking of ugly guys - I know some of them for sure

just didn't think Sixgun would be interested in those. :D

Now there was that cruise and this is Catalina where Harold was captured but we do have a couple nice ones there and we did effect his release. The two on the left are mother daughter we discovered - you can see the resmeblance.

you fellows did notice that resemblance was misspelled above - didn't you :)

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Typed in a search on resemblance - my second attempt wasn't right either according to Mr. Spell Checker - and .... this is the first thing that came up - warning - do not click if you are afeared of pulchritude - http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2013/03/m ... makes.html