Old Savage

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Old Savage

Post by CowboyTutt »

Holy Cow Fred!!! I'll call as soon as I can tomorrow. I'm back to work and its a very busy day for me. You always drive so conservatively that I'm shocked this happened to you! :o -Tutt
"It ain't dead! As long as there's ONE COWBOY taking care of ONE COW, it ain't dead!!!" (the Cowboy Way)
-Monte Walsh (Selleck version)

"These battered wings still kick up dust." -Peter Gabriel
Birdman
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Birdman »

Prayers sent from Danvers Il.
DixieBoy
Senior Levergunner

Post by DixieBoy »

Really good to see that you're kicking up a little dust Fred (maybe not literally, but you know what I mean). Hope you keep healing up fast. - DixieBoy
When the People Fear Their Government There is Tyranny; When the Government Fears the People There is Liberty.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I am moving it along with everything I can think of from where I am. Making progress and when I get this cast off my left arm typing will be easier. Nice line up of nurses to help here. Sweetheart of the morning here.

Working on movement & strength within the weight bearing bounds set by my ortho with his advise about the femur healing. Fun, fun, fun! :D :D :D

Wondering what my new golf swing will be like.

Camel Back 68 - just a diversion - looking at old photos.

In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

Fred asked me to post some pictures of the Ukrainian girls I met while on a vacation there last Spring. My Mother's entire side of the family is from there and immigrated here when she was 10 years old. They traveled from far Eastern Ukraine in a covered wagon through a tunnel under the Carpathians and eventually up into Germany where they stayed in a refugee camp until Germany lost the war. Took them two years. Quite the story actually. My Ukrainian Grandmother is 98 and still around but failing and I wanted to go visit Ukraine and get back to tell her about it. Anyhow here are

Alyona and I

Olya and I

Anna K and I

Anna K solo with the city of Simferopol in the background

and my favorite Zhenya P from Zaporizhzhya

Zaporizhzhya is historically known as the greatest stronghold of the Cossacks who had quite a fortress there. Now there is a reproduction of the fortress and a fantastic museum there. Simferopol is down in Crimea on the Black Sea.

-Tutt
"It ain't dead! As long as there's ONE COWBOY taking care of ONE COW, it ain't dead!!!" (the Cowboy Way)

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Lovely ladies there Tutt. Thanks for the tour. :) :D :) :)
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

CowboyTutt wrote:Fred asked me to post some pictures of the Ukrainian girls I met while on a vacation there last Spring. My Mother's entire side of the family is from there and immigrated here when she was 10 years old. They traveled from far Eastern Ukraine in a covered wagon through a tunnel under the Carpathians and eventually up into Germany where they stayed in a refugee camp until Germany lost the war. Took them two years. Quite the story actually. My Ukrainian Grandmother is 98 and still around but failing and I wanted to go visit Ukraine and get back to tell her about it. Anyhow here are

Alyona and I

Olya and I

Anna K and I

Anna K solo with the city of Simferopol in the background

and my favorite Zhenya P from Zaporizhzhya

Zaporizhzhya is historically known as the greatest stronghold of the Cossacks who had quite a fortress there. Now there is a reproduction of the fortress and a fantastic museum there. Simferopol is down in Crimea on the Black Sea.

-Tutt
DUDE!!
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
El Chivo
Advanced Levergunner

Post by El Chivo »

Tutt,

I'll take #1 and #4, thanks very much.

I remember a Chicago talk radio program, the topic was Russian brides. Several American women called in and were mad as heck that lots of guys were bringing these girls in while they were playing hard to get.
"I'll tell you what living is. You get up when you feel like it. You fry yourself some eggs. You see what kind of a day it is."
Borregos
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Borregos »

Old Savage wrote:Lovely ladies there Tutt. Thanks for the tour. :) :D :) :)
You got that right OS, thanks for getting Cowboy Tutt to post them :D :D :D
Glad you are making progress :D :D
Pete
Sometimes I wonder if it is worthwhile gnawing through the leather straps to get up in the morning..................
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

Thanks Guys, its nice to be back. Its been a while. I've been hanging out on some V-Twin or Harley forums, and let me tell you, they can be rough places! :lol: I get by over there, pretty well even, but they are not nearly so nice as this place.

Fred's going to be down for 6 months to a year he tells me with healing and re-hab (the doctor becomes the patient) and he's going to need some entertainment. Anyhow, I found a few more pics that might be worthwhile.

Alyona solo

Alyona, Anna (translator) and Hostess in a fabulous traditional Ukrainian restaurant.

Zhenya and I again

I'll keep in touch "Freddie"! I'm thinking I need to write a travel article for you now......

-Tutt

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Let's hope it goes faster than that!

Now, on the labeling, I already know who you are and won't mix you up with Alyona. :D :)

Good to have you back. Now which of the girls is the V-Twin?

CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You are so funny!
Now which of the girls is the V-Twin?
This one!:

:lol: -Tutt

Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Tutt,

I can readily see why
CowboyTutt wrote:Zhenya
is your favorite! Stunning smile! Image Image

And Welcome Home!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

Thanks Griff! Nice to be home. And yes, Zhenya and I are still communicating. We are exploring the possibility of her coming here rather than me going back there again. Only time will tell! -Tutt

Gobblerforge
Senior Levergunner

Post by Gobblerforge »

Tutt, you have a nice smile as well. I've been to Europe 8 times now and I have to tell ya, you can't go into any town over there and not find beautiful ladies.
Gobbler
Click Click Boom
Batman1939
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Batman1939 »

Best Wishes for a quick and full recovery OS. We'll miss your commentary while you are away.
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

Tutt, you have a nice smile as well. I've been to Europe 8 times now and I have to tell ya, you can't go into any town over there and not find beautiful ladies.
Gobbler
Thanks Gobbler, and you are sooooo right! Beautiful women in every direction. One sunny morning I got up early and left my little apartment to walk to the grocery store. The temp was in the mid to high 30's I think, and women were wearing skirts!!!! To them if was balmy! And everyone generally walks and takes public transportation in Ukraine so I guess they stay a little trimmer than us Americans do.

Yeah, it was quiet the trip let me tell ya!

Anyhow, I need to keep Freddy occupied while he is recooperating. Don't want to hijack his thread too much. He did ask me to post some pics though. :lol:

-Tutt

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Hey, put up as many pretty girls as you want.

Ravenman
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Ravenman »

Fred, how is your status? Any news from the nurse battlefield? :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

R man - things a little thin on the nurse front. Getting more able - starting to get up and around with help. :)

SalTheShooter
Levergunner

Post by SalTheShooter »

CowboyTutt wrote:Thanks Griff! Nice to be home. And yes, Zhenya and I are still communicating. We are exploring the possibility of her coming here rather than me going back there again. Only time will tell! -Tutt
Hi CowboyTutt! Do you and Zhenya still communicate? Did she ever to come to the USA to visit you? Did you enjoy your time in Ukraine? I plan on going soon and my Mothers side is also Ukrainian! One of the cities I plan on visiting is Zaporozhye among many others. Any advice for me as a first time visitor?

Talk to you soon, Sal