OT-recoil

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
gundownunder
Senior Levergunner

OT-recoil

Post by gundownunder »

Bob
You have got to love democracy-
It lets you choose who your dictator is going to be.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Warning - the language on the t-shirt of the "instructor" is offensive - you may not want to show this to kids!

A Desert Eagle shot by a scrawny girl. Go figure...
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Why is that folks feel the need to overextend their influence in ways that can cause injury to others. Sad.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
gundownunder
Senior Levergunner

Post by gundownunder »

Sorry ysabel I never took any notice, guess I should've put up that warning myself.
Bob
You have got to love democracy-
It lets you choose who your dictator is going to be.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

gundownunder wrote:Sorry ysabel I never took any notice, guess I should've put up that warning myself.
No need to apologize. I like showing shooting videos to my son, but given the word on that guy's shirt, I won't do it. Shame too - perfect example of (a) too much gun for the shooter and (b) the danger of limp-wristing a handgun!

I am a strong proponent for freedom of speech, but as with all freedoms, that one also comes with responsibility. Apparently that guy has no class, and doesn't care if women or children see his shirt. I guess I'm old-fashioned - foul language should not be spoken or used in front of women, children, elders, etc...
JReed
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JReed »

Sad.
Jeremy
GySgt USMC Ret

To err is human, To forgive is devine, Neither of which is Marine Corps policy
Semper Fidelis
k8bor
Levergunner 2.0

Post by k8bor »

Yes it is. That gal must weigh all of 85lbs. soaking wet. This reminds me of something that should be given the same kind of credit those stunts on that show A$$h-le.

I just thought they were lucky that gal didn't accidentaly pull the trigger again when that Eagle was pointed at her forehead.
de k8bor

Dave
brucew44guns
Senior Levergunner

recoil

Post by brucew44guns »

That poor girl had most likely never even shot a rimfire hand gun. She had no way of knowing what was coming. That guy in the shirt should have been ran off the field and his gun given to someone who knows what to do with it.
To hell with them fellas, buzzards gotta eat same as the worms.
Outlaw Josey Wales

Member GOA
NRA Benefactor-Life
Scott Young
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Scott Young »

Ysabel Kid wrote:
gundownunder wrote: I am a strong proponent for freedom of speech, but as with all freedoms, that one also comes with responsibility. Apparently that guy has no class, and doesn't care if women or children see his shirt. I guess I'm old-fashioned - foul language should not be spoken or used in front of women, children, elders, etc...
well said!!
Jason_W
Senior Levergunner

Post by Jason_W »

Moron :x
My first attempt at an outdoors website: http://www.diyballistics.com
Scott Young
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Scott Young »

i may be old fashioned in my young age, but i believe we ought to set the bar higher for a polite society. i was in pizza hut with my two kids when a table of boys in their 20s were cursing. i asked them politely to clean their language up. they didn't; it got worse. i spoke the the manager. she said it was a free society and let them be. well we left and wrote a letter headquarters, i don't think it did any good. what a shame.
Borregos
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Borregos »

As Jeremy said - Sad :!: :!:
Pete
Sometimes I wonder if it is worthwhile gnawing through the leather straps to get up in the morning..................
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Ysable Kid wrote:

[quote="
I am a strong proponent for freedom of speech, but as with all freedoms, that one also comes with responsibility. Apparently that guy has no class, and doesn't care if women or children see his shirt. I guess I'm old-fashioned - foul language should not be spoken or used in front of women, children, elders, etc...[/quote]

Well said. That guys a MORON!
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
JReed
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JReed »

i may be old fashioned in my young age, but i believe we ought to set the bar higher for a polite society. i was in pizza hut with my two kids when a table of boys in their 20s were cursing. i asked them politely to clean their language up. they didn't; it got worse. i spoke the the manager. she said it was a free society and let them be. well we left and wrote a letter headquarters, i don't think it did any good. what a shame
I have dealt with this behavior my self when out in public with my family. Most times I get a away with giving them a stern look. If they dont get the hint I ask nice. If that doesn't work I stop being nice. It ussualy doesn't get to option 3 must be the bad haircut.
Jeremy
GySgt USMC Ret

To err is human, To forgive is devine, Neither of which is Marine Corps policy
Semper Fidelis