Ithaca 49 Project Starter Available

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
loader
Levergunner 1.0

Ithaca 49 Project Starter Available

Post by loader »

While I was cleaning out my late fathers workshop that we used to share I found something someone on here might like. Years ago I put together an Ithaca 49 from two junkers. What I have left is a receiver, trigger, lever, hammer and spring. No barrel, stocks, breach block etc.. Been sitting on a shelf in workshop for 25 years. If any of you guys want to take a project on let me know, and it's yours. Only thing is you have to do is find a way for me to legally get it to you without it costing me anything.
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

'Sounds like a "parts" shipment for some lucky person, to me - Is the receiver a non-serial number, pre-68 ? :mrgreen:
loader
Levergunner 1.0

Post by loader »

Sorry but it does have a serial #
Never take life seriously, cause there's no way of getting out of it alive.
86er
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 86er »

I am considering your offer, thanks for posting it. I have a butt stock, mainspring and breach block. I just don't have time to put it together in the foreseeable near future. I'll keep pondering and let you know. Maybe someone else has better ideas.