Gunbroker connection problems?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
gak
Senior Levergunner

Gunbroker connection problems?

Post by gak »

Anyone else having trouble logging in? GB shows my account active but will not log in normally to either a) view watched listings (which is shows I have a bunch of but can't list) or b) bid....and cues for FAQ ("can't log in") then "contact customer service" puts you in a circular loop--no email connection. Logging in just keeps kicking it back as if I used wrong log in info (but the status function in the tool bar shows me as logged in as does the user's account page). I can do normal search. Hopefully an official GB'er will see this and chime in or rectify if others are having the same problem, 'cause I sure can't get ahold of them!
Bruce
Levergunner 3.0

Re: Gunbroker connection problems?

Post by Bruce »

I am not having any trouble getting in to my account. Try logging out, then close out and start over - if you have not already tried that.
http://www.pumprifle.org/
Bruce Hamlin's Pump Rifle Forum
gak
Senior Levergunner

Post by gak »

Thanks, I have, but good suggestion anyway. No go.

UPDATE EDIT> After eleventh try (logging in, out, in, etc., and going to the old version several times - Version 2?) finally works. Oddly Version 4 now shows I'm now only watching one item. Version 2 shows the whole bundle. Go figure. Thanks for the response(s).
Chuck 100 yd
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Chuck 100 yd »

I like version 2 the best. I guess it`s because that is what I am used to. :D
Paladin
Senior Levergunner

Post by Paladin »

I can log into Version 4 but not 2 and when I switch from 4 to 2 it logs me out.
It is not the critic who counts
firefuzz
Senior Levergunner

Post by firefuzz »

I've been having various similar problems on GB for the last week.

Rob
Proud to be Christian American and not ashamed of being white.

May your rifle always shoot straight, your mag never run dry, you always have one more round than you have adversaries, and your good mate always be there to watch your back.

Because I can!

Never grow a wishbone where a backbone ought to be.