POLITICS - READ WHAT ROBIN WILLIAMS SAID....VERY SURPRISING

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
RIHMFIRE
Advanced Levergunner

POLITICS - READ WHAT ROBIN WILLIAMS SAID....VERY SURPRISING

Post by RIHMFIRE »

Robin Williams' plan..
I CANT BELIEVE THIS CAME OUT OF HIS LIBERAL MOUTH
(Hard to argue with this logic!)

"I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for
peace. So, here's one plan.

1) "The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their
affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo,
Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those "good ole boys", we
will never "interfere" again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with
Germany , South Korea, the Middle East, and the Philippines.
They don't want us there, anyway. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking through holes
in the fence.

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave.
We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be
gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or where they are. They're illegal!!! France will welcome them.

I'D GIVE EM A WEEK
LONG ENOUGH TO WALK HOME

4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days
unless given a special permit!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be
allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide
here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5) No foreign "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers.
If they don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's back home, baby.

6) The US will make a strong effort
to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing
nonpolluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil
in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for
their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else. They can go
somewhere else to sell their pduction. (About a week of the wells filling
up the storage sites would be enough.)

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will
not "interfere." They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain,
cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them is stolen or given to the army. The people who need it most get very little, if anything.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island someplace.
We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer. The Language we speak is
ENGLISH...learn it...or LEAVE...Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?
"The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'you want a piece of me?' "
kimwcook
Advanced Levergunner

Post by kimwcook »

I'm a registered voter. +1
Old Law Dawg
C. Cash
Advanced Levergunner

Post by C. Cash »

I agree with all said, but I doubt if Robin Williams would have actually said this. You can say nearly anything in Hollywood or media, except something which agrees with Conservative America. Even Comedians can't do it....you'd be cutting your throat professionally by saying this. I guess Dennis Miller being one exception to the rule. Hope he did say it though.
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
Blackhawk
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Blackhawk »

Do you have a source for this?

Johnny

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin
Caco
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Caco »

Hope he did say that, but doubt it. Whats the source of this article :?:
Dave :shock:
dsmith512
Levergunner 2.0

Post by dsmith512 »

Dastook
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Dastook »

Unfortunately it isn’t. Sure wish it was. I would like someone in Holyweird to have a brain.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/williams.asp

OOps!! Beat me to it
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

NRA Life Endowment
SASS & CAS

Born in Idaho, the same great state Elmer Keith & Jack O'Conner lived in and loved.
homefront
Levergunner 3.0

Post by homefront »

Whoever said it should be vpotus, or at least in the new cabinet!
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Whoever wrote the piece above cannot be robinwilliams because we couldn't see eye to eye on anything..,

Grizz

This is hilarious because, I've been writing my hypothetical political platform:
If I were running for President

I would commit to making the military pay and benefits identical to the DC politicians pay and benefits

I would make the military the choice career opportunity.

I would forbid women to be in combat units.

I would commit to targeting every single madrassa in every country that is fielding combatants against the US. I would be certain that everyone possible in those madrassas would be informed of this situation. Then I would watch every one of those madrassas very carefully.

I would commit troops on the southern border, build the fence, deport illegal aliens, defund 'sanctuary' cities that defy federal laws, and make "take a number, get in line, immigrate legally" the immigration policy.

I would commit to encarcerating and prosecuting for treason every leaker and printer of classified US documents, discussions, and policies.

I would make water boarding the preferred method of obtaining intel from captured enemy combatants, and I would tell them so.

I would leaflet the madrassas with the information that they are lied to and they are all going to hell if they don't repent and receive the salvation offered by Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

I would defund national progaganda radio and fund international pro-America radio and tv.

I would see to it that there is a controlling legal authority that governs elections. I would see to it that money spent on elections is clean money and has a valid audit trail. I would see to it that elections have clean balloting and have valid audit trails. I would require photo ID and proof of US citizenship for any federal election. I would require states to do the same for statewide offices, and I would defund states until they are in compliance.

I would propose to make Israel part of the territory of America for military purposes. Who blesses Israel, God will bless.

I would prosecute the aclu for un-American activities, I would revoke their non-profit status.

I would tax all monies sent out of the US by non-citizens at capital gains rates. I will confiscate all revenues shipped out of the US by non-citizens untaxed. I will tax funds sent to perpetuate hostilities against America at 100%.

I would remove the UN from the US, and I would remove US funding from the UN. I would not represent America at the UN. I would invite friends of America to develop a league of nations that is pro-democracy, pro-western civilization, and pro-America.

I would develop the oil sands, coal, and deep offshore oil wells around America, and cease buying mideast oil at the earliest possible second. That includes the sauds.

I would force the crackpot junk science scams to indemnify the country against the costs they've created to compensate the scammed in the event that the oceans do not rise by the amount they claim they will.
RIHMFIRE
Advanced Levergunner

Post by RIHMFIRE »

I GOT THIS FROM MY UNCLE IN NY
DONT KNOW WHAT OR WHO THE SOURSE WAS...
BUT I LIKE IT!
donw
Levergunner 3.0

Post by donw »

i'd vote for grizz if he ran on that platform...
if you think you're influencial, try telling someone else's dog what to do---will rogers
cas
Senior Levergunner

Post by cas »

The same goes for the now multiple emails attributed to george Carlin, they are not.
Slow is just slow.
El Chivo
Advanced Levergunner

Post by El Chivo »

it's way too detailed to come from a comedian or actor. Even if they agreed with it, it wouldn't sound like it came from a talking points committee like this does.
"I'll tell you what living is. You get up when you feel like it. You fry yourself some eggs. You see what kind of a day it is."
shawn_c992001
Levergunner 3.0

Post by shawn_c992001 »

darn! Why isn't he running for office? HE'S GOT MY VOTE!!!
gregg
Levergunner 2.0

Post by gregg »

Ron Pual sounds like that and does not have the chance of a snow ball in July :roll:
hfcable
Advanced Levergunner

Post by hfcable »

this has been around a while, and often attributed to williams and others, i beleive thesnopes site and others say it was not williams; as far as i know, he is a leftist liberal lushand doesn't think or talk this way.
cable
JReed
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JReed »

+1 to voteing for Grizz. :D
Jeremy
GySgt USMC Ret

To err is human, To forgive is devine, Neither of which is Marine Corps policy
Semper Fidelis