Humor / OT: "Not Armed" Lawn Sign...

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

Humor / OT: "Not Armed" Lawn Sign...

Post by Old No7 »

I'm guessing "Photo Shop" :wink: , but got this from a shooting buddy and figured you guys would get a kick out of this...
Not Armed - lawn sign.jpg
Old No7
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
Rifleman336
Levergunner 2.0

Re: Humor / OT: "Not Armed" Lawn Sign...

Post by Rifleman336 »

And theres the sign to put in the liberal Indianapolis Press reporters yards. You know the ones that wanted to publish the name and addresses of all CCW holders, to shame them or worse.

Turnabout is fair play!!!

Rifleman 336
Never bite off more than you can chew.
buxman66
Levergunner

Post by buxman66 »

i've had some friends email me on this exact sign. absolutely hilarious and spot on i might add!! :lol:
badges?...badges? we don't need no steeekin' badges!
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Rifleman336 wrote:And theres the sign to put in the liberal Indianapolis Press reporters yards. You know the ones that wanted to publish the name and addresses of all CCW holders, to shame them or worse.

Turnabout is fair play!!!

Rifleman 336
More than fair!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
JerryB
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JerryB »

Here in my part Arkansaw it would be real hard to find a place to put that sign, even the Libs keep a house gun.
JerryB II Corinthians 3:17, Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

JOSHUA 24:15