300 grain 375 winchester loads

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
eagles
Levergunner 2.0

300 grain 375 winchester loads

Post by eagles »

I see Hawk bullets makes a .375 flat nose slug . Has anyone tried this in the 375 Wincester model 94 ? I would love to try the extra weight but I dont hand load. Can anyone suggest a good custom loading service that could work me up some loads like this . I realize this is a bit long maybe for the case but the increased S.D should make it worthwhile . This is for a 94XTR Big bore . Thanks .
Mike Rintoul
Levergunner 2.0

Re: 300 grain 375 winchester loads

Post by Mike Rintoul »

I'd be happy to discuss that with you. Give me a call.

Mike
Mike Rintoul
Owner
Grizzly Cartridge Ammunition Company
www.grizzlycartridge.com
Cast Performance Bullet Company
Rainier, Oregon
(503) 556-3006
eagles
Levergunner 2.0

Post by eagles »

thanks , just tried to call . Will call durring working hours. Are you open tomorrow ?
eagles
Levergunner 2.0

Post by eagles »

everyone with a 375 Winchester take note I am working with Mike at Grizzly ammo to have Hawk precision bullets make a special thicknes jacket for their 300 grain .375 flat nose slug that will expand at the 1800-1900 fps velocity we expect . The normal one will not . This will put the 375 winchester in the big boys league for penetration and knock down power . Three boxes of 50 each rounds are needed to purchase to make a new round . I am asking anyone who wants to share this with me to contact me right away . I will take at least two boxes of the loaded 300 grains ( I assume 20 per box of loaded ones ) and will share the rest . Each box of slugs is 50 count I believe . Contact me at willsanders@earthlink.net and email mike at Grizzly ammo to put you on the list !!!! William