the wolf thread got me thinkin....

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
3t-
Levergunner 2.0

the wolf thread got me thinkin....

Post by 3t- »

I have heard that starting next year we will be able to carry firearms in national parks. I am guessing concealed if you have a CCW and open carry if you don't. I have not read up on the current/new law.

What is the rule currently for open carry, say a holstered sidearm or rifle on a sling? Outside of hunting season, every day, 365 per year?

What are some of the specific changes that will occur when th new law kicks in come Jan 1.?
regards

3T
O.S.O.K.
Advanced Levergunner

Re: the wolf thread got me thinkin....

Post by O.S.O.K. »

From what I understand, it will allow what the state that the park is in allows.
NRA Endowment Life
Phi Kappa Sigma, Alpha Phi 83 "Skulls"
OCS, 120th MP Battalion, MSSG
MOLON LABE!
Buck Elliott
Member Emeritus

Re: the wolf thread got me thinkin....

Post by Buck Elliott »

From early reports, "concealed" will mean just that... No rifles, shotguns or 'open' carry... Don't want to spook the foreign tourists, and all...

No carry allowed in government buildings such as visitor centers, &c.
Regards

Buck

Life has a way of making the foreseeable that which never happens, and the unforeseeable, that which your life becomes...