OT- What's Up with Doc?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
slimster
Levergunner 3.0

OT- What's Up with Doc?

Post by slimster »

What with the excellent "Breakfast" and "Fried Steak" posts lately, it makes me think about Doc Hudson. I sure do miss his posts. Anybody know how he's doing? Hope all is well. Thanks.
Hobie

Re: OT- What's Up with Doc?

Post by Hobie »

I don't know but I should find out!
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
edwardyoung
Levergunner 2.0

Post by edwardyoung »

I believe I read a recent post that showed his location as New Hampshire(I think, maybe Maine or Vermont). I have noticed his absence, but figured he was trying to adjust to a vastly different culture. :D

Doc, have a Moe's sub and a Gilly's hot dog for me, if you get to Portsmouth, NH.
ByronG
Levergunner 2.0

Post by ByronG »

Any news on Doc?
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts."
Moynihan
Terry Murbach
Shootist

Post by Terry Murbach »

THE GUY NAMED DOC HUDSON POSTING FROM NEW HAMPSHIRE [ ORIGINALLY FROM NEW JOISEY...] IS NOT THE DOC HUDSON WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE FROM THE MISSISSIPPI DELTA !!! NOT FREAKING HARDLY !!!
RIDE, SHOOT STRAIGHT, AND SPEAK THE TRUTH
Doc Hudson
Member Emeritus

Post by Doc Hudson »

I am not in New hampshire, or Maine and have never been in either of those states. If I'd ever been in New Jersey for any reason other than to visit Kevin Gonzales, I'd deny it.

While I've spent the last 19 years in the Mississippi Delta, I am a native Alabaman and I'm back in Lower Alabama.

I guess I'll have to compare notes with that other "Doc" Hudson to see what handle he wants to change to using. I've been called "Doc" for forty and moer years, I've no plans to change. :twisted:

Sadly, I lost lots of the more recent recipes submitted for the cookbook when my confuser croaked on me in late March. If I can't find them in the archives, I'll have to ask that they be resubmitted.
Doc Hudson, OOF, IOFA, CSA, F&AM, SCV, NRA LIFE MEMBER, IDJRS #002, IDCT, King of Typoists

Amici familia ab lectio est

Image Image
UNITE!
mescalero1
Advanced Levergunner

Post by mescalero1 »

When you get settled, I will give you my " killer " brisket recipe.
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

Speaking of such I was "forced" to eat thirds of some killer beef and rice while in Phoenix. I'm sure Mescalaro knows Corona Ranch Fiesta...

BTW, sorry I didn't call but all my time WAS taken. I apparently didn't even deserve a moment to drive/ride by Ruger in Prescott! I will say one thing though. 80* today was nothing after 110 in Phoenix!!!
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
mescalero1
Advanced Levergunner

Post by mescalero1 »

Now you know what I'm talking about when I say hot.