OT -- new pistol

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Streetstar
Advanced Levergunner

OT -- new pistol

Post by Streetstar »

Another one in the "Lord, I apologize" category. Rock River Arms pistol lower and a 10.5" barreled upper. I have perused the AR forums before, but those guys are not nearly as much fun as levergunners as a general rule :lol:
Because of how loud centerfire cartridges are out of short barrels, i will probably seriously look into a .22 LR bolt carrier for this like OSOK posted on a few days ago.

Thankfully, the number of levers and single actions in the gun safe still far exceeds the amount of semi-autos of any kind :lol:

This one below is not mine, but i will post this pic to give you guys' eyes some relief if the above picture made you want to tear them out of your skull :lol:

----- Doug
Hobie

Re: OT -- new pistol

Post by Hobie »

Everyone needs a militia rifle. :wink:
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
DBW
Senior Levergunner

Post by DBW »

Hobie wrote:Everyone needs a militia rifle. :wink:
I've got two Marlin .30/30s that fit this bill. One for backup or loan to another patriot. :)
"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Streetstar
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Streetstar »

Hobie wrote:Everyone needs a militia rifle. :wink:
Or three :wink:
----- Doug