FS - Rossi 92 357/38 w/16.5" barrel, no safety

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
TNBigBore
Levergunner 3.0

FS - Rossi 92 357/38 w/16.5" barrel, no safety

Post by TNBigBore »

Rossi 92 (Winchester 1892 clone) in 357mag/38spl w/16.5" barrel, carbine style butt plate and no ridiculous safety. It is in near new condition with only the slightest of handling marks.

This one has some nicely figured wood without the ugly black finish that some of the Rossis have. It cycles the two brands of 38 special and three brands of the 357 ammo I have tried all without a hitch. Accuracy was quite good or about as good as you could expect with the fairly crude factory sights that some standard on the Rossis.

This is without a doubt the lightest, handiest non .22 rifle that I have ever owned. It would be a perfect camper gun, knock about rifle or home defense rifle. It would actually be a great kid’s first deer rifle as well. Just an extremely neat little rifle that is no longer made without the safety.

$400 + shipping to your ffl dealer. Your dealer must be willing to accept shipment from a private individual.

I do not currently have the capability of downloading digital photos, but have given an accurate description of the rifle. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have about it.
November
Levergunner

Post by November »

Does it have a saddle ring? Thanks.
TNBigBore
Levergunner 3.0

Post by TNBigBore »

It does not have a saddle ring, just a clean reciever.
TNBigBore
Levergunner 3.0

Post by TNBigBore »

Rifle on hold pending trade