OT: Do you believe in ghost or evil

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
jd45
Levergunner 3.0

Re: OT: Do you believe in ghost or evil

Post by jd45 »

AMEN brother! jd45
mklwhite
Levergunner 2.0

Post by mklwhite »

I know that much is dependent on and can be lost by translation. Take the gender of the Holy Spirit for instance and how the words for it in Hebrew and Aramaic were feminine and in Genesis it was Elohiym who created and it is a plural word that is feminine inclusive. Lots of fun with words and meanings of the words chosen. As far as those who claim we evolved from nothing, well, I'm afraid that they are about as far off target as those who think it we appeared on the scene as we do today between hours 120 and 144 of the creation of the universe. To each their own though. I agree with you, it is fun/interesting to know why people think the way they do. Especially if they bother to think about why they think that way themselves.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I don't think anyone knows what they are that people "see" from time to time.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

tomtex
Levergunner 2.0

Post by tomtex »

I believe that Jesus christ is the son of God.I believe that Jesus christ sanctifies his life on the cross for my sins ! I have found if i have trouble with demons or
the crew members of a UFO. All I need to say is. "In the name of Jesus Christ ,demons or demon be gone". TRY it next time !
Last edited by tomtex on Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bogie35
Senior Levergunner

Post by Bogie35 »

I KNOW there's evil. I've seen it.

As for ghosts, to me it seems contradictory to believe in the spiritual world of God but not believe in the possibility of ghosts. They are, after all, spirits. I've never seen a ghost, but I've seen and felt strong evidence that my childhood best friend, Karry, who died tragically in his early 20's, is somehow spiritually connected (through God or the Holy Spirit) to my 9 year old son. Also, my grandmother, who was the most honest and upstanding Christian woman I've ever known, insisted that she had seen the ghost of a young mother and infant who had died during birthing. So, even with no additional evidence or proof of their existence, I will believe in ghosts until it is proven that they DON'T exist.

You gotta admit. It would be pretty cool to see one......but from a safe distance!

bogie
Sadly, "Political Correctness" is the most powerful religion in America, and it has ruined our society.
GANJIRO

Post by GANJIRO »

brucew44guns wrote:There are a good number of bible verses that tell us that dead men know not anything.
An example might be Ecc.9:5, simply says that living men "know that they shall die, (their brain is working and thinking and knows this every time they look in the mirror :lol: :lol: ), but the dead know not anything." No, because they are dead in a grave, waiting for a resurrection, as the bible teaches over and over again. So, knowing that soothsayers, witches, mediums, etc were totally condemned in the bible by God, it's obvious that Saul did the wrong thing consulting with the woman. Where was the vision coming from? Was God at work in this to bring this vision, or was it from Satan? Can a man who is dead, waiting for a resurrection, who has no thoughts, and is like Job-- in Job 14: 14-15, can he be available to be called up and come running by a man? There are plenty of scriptures that will have to be thrown in the trash can in order to believe that "disembodied souls of dead people" lurk about. But Satan is crafty all right, and "shows people a lot of stuff".
AMEN to that Bruce!
A friend of mine who is a strong Christian women recently had her husband of almost 60 years pass away. She knew her husband was dead conscious of nothing so when an apparition appeared in her house a few days after his passing using his form she quickly confronted that apparition and boldly stated to it "I know you are not my husband so in the name of the Almighty God Jehovah leave this place at once and never return!" This apparition quickly vaporized and never returned again. Satan and his demons love to prey on those that they feel are easy prey emotionally like my friend the widow, and King Saul with the witch of Endor trying to perpetuate the lie he first stated to Eve in the Garden.
GOD speaking:
"But as for the tree of the knowledge of good and bad you must not eat from it, for in the day you eat from it you will positively die." Genesis 2:17
The Serpent Satan speaking:
"But as for [eating] of the fruit of the tree that is in the middle of the garden, God has said, ‘YOU must not eat from it, no, YOU must not touch it that YOU do not die.’” At this the serpent said to the woman: “YOU positively will not die. For God knows that in the very day of YOUR eating from it YOUR eyes are bound to be opened and YOU are bound to be like God, KNOWING good and bad.” Genesis 3:3-5
God's Judgment against the first human couple:
"In the sweat of your face you will eat bread until you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken. For dust you are and to dust you will return." Genesis 3:19
"The soul that is sinning—it itself will die" Ezekiel 18:4

The Devils is still convincing people that they will not die but automatically be transformed to a spirit form. His demons impersonate dead loved ones to perpetuate this lie.
If this is true that humans turn into spirits instantly then why did Christ Jesus die for us, if we really aren't dead and reach what many consider a higher level of existence anyways? Why would we need a resurrection if we really don't die. Why don't these "ghost" go where they're supposed to go (heaven or hell) instead of wondering the earth terrorizing loved ones? Would you terrorize a loved one if you died? This is the behavior of evil wicked spirits, angels who have sided with the devil to become demons, not dead people.

Yes I do believe there are truly wicked ones here on Earth both humans and evil spirit creatures lead by the Devil Satan himself. We don't need to fear either if we have a strong faith in GOD, his son, and his promises.
I worked with truly evil people who did their best to ruin my life because of my pointing out their own incompetence and insecurities. I even had one threaten my life stating he could kill me from a mile away with his Barrett 50. I told this little weasel he couldn't even lift a Barrett 50 let alone handle the recoil. My word against his and he denies everything. Yes evil is stronger now in the world than any other time in human history as Bible prophecy predicted.

ARGH, I'm going to bed.
Slick13
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Slick13 »

AmBraCol wrote:
ByronG wrote:Evil: Morally objectionable behavior. It exists.

Ghosts/Demons/Spirits? No experience of them and no belief in them.
"I've never seen it, therefor it doesn't exist." Sounds logical. Until one starts running into things one has never seen before - and finds out they DO exist after all. The same logic can be used to claim that any number of things do not exist - simply because one has never seen them.
Total BS arguement always pulled out by the faithful as a way of defending God. :roll: I've never seen a square nosed, pink and puple spotted, bushy tailed, five legged pig, but hey, they may be out there, you never know, so keep believing and some day your dreams may come true.

God, Ghosts, Demons, Spirits, and any other number of spooks are products of man's over active imagination.

~Michael
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well Mike, now you don't know that any more than they know the other from your perspective.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

AmBraCol
Webservant

Post by AmBraCol »

Slick13 wrote:Total BS arguement always pulled out by the faithful as a way of defending God. :roll: I've never seen a square nosed, pink and puple spotted, bushy tailed, five legged pig, but hey, they may be out there, you never know, so keep believing and some day your dreams may come true.

God, Ghosts, Demons, Spirits, and any other number of spooks are products of man's over active imagination.
Well, that's constructive. I've also been told that no one can hit anything with a bullet fired from a handgun at ranges greater than 25 yards. And that anyone saying different "has an over active imagination and is full of BS". That doesn't change the fact that I've stood next to folks breaking chuncks off of a boulder 585 lasered yards away. There are psychological disturbances, over active imaginations, superstitions and also spirits. It has been my lot to observe them all - and note the differences. It makes no never mind to me if you believe or not. Just as I care not if folks believe that it is possible to hit a small target at long distances with a handgun. For those who refuse to see what is before them, no argument will suffice. And you're welcome to believe or not believe anything you want. By the way, if you DO happen to run across that square nosed, pink and puple spotted, bushy tailed, five legged pig - I'd suggest you lay off the sauce. That stuff will kill you eventually. :) :D
Paul - in Pereira

"He is the best friend of American liberty who is most sincere and active in promoting true and undefiled religion." -- John Witherspoon

http://www.paulmoreland.com
http://www.pistolpackingpreachers.us
http://www.precisionandina.com
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Probably don't believe elves or the little people either. 8)

http://www.slate.com/id/2213353/?GT1=38001

Str8man
Levergunner 1.0

Post by Str8man »

I haven't touched this subject for fear of being ridiculed but WTH.
I live in a haunted house. My property was a mining camp and lumber camp alternately until 1910.
Some buildings are still standing and it is technically a ghost town, I have 5 graves within a couple hundred yards of my front door that I know of and probably others I don't.
I have had strange things happen here from day one.
I have tried repeatedly to convince myself I did not see or hear what I saw but I know in my heart I saw them whatever they are.

I don't smoke but have had company come over who do and set ashtrays out and they are thrown against the fireplace and smashed.
I have had this happen in front of 4 witnesses while none of us were anywhere near the ashtray.
Lights turn on by themselves especially in the living room, footsteps at any time of day or night can be heard, door knobs shake.

The ghost is a female, at least one of them anyway.
You will suddenly smell Lilac when there isn't a lilac bush within a hundred miles of here. even in mid winter.
The lilac smell suddenly coming into the room is quite common, every other day or so I get a whiff of it.
I have heard my named called by a female voice when I am the only one here, I hear a female singing occasionally although I don't understand exactly what she is singing.

My girlfriend woke me up one night crying because she said a woman was crying in the house and she was scared to death.
I didn't hear the crying that night but GF was truly frightened.
I have since heard the crying on several occasions.

My cats arch up and hiss at non existent things for no reason occasionally.
Items vanish only to re-appear exactly where they should have been all along after I have torn the house apart looking for them.
They also will occasionally show up in another room. I can set something down in the bedroom or living room and 2 seconds later it will be gone. I will usually find it in plain sight on a kitchen counter or table somewhere else in the house.

I have found outside lights on (particularly during snowstorms) and have got up and walked through the house to turn them off and walked back to bed only to have the lights come back on just as I lay back down.
I am the only one here and that is a rather "in your face thing" that happens a lot.
I just leave them on after that happens usually.

I have felt light tugs at my hair and my name called at the same time and then the voice accelerates like a tape recorder to a speed that I can't understand.

I have been here for ten years now and I am used to this stuff and don't think much of it anymore but I had a friend come all the way from Michigan to Northwest Montana to visit. He was to be here for a week to 10 days.

I put him in my guest room and he was here two days.
The third day I woke up and he was just gone, No word, no goodbye, no nothing, just packed up and left during the night sometime.
I called and called and finally got a hold of him about a week later and he said 'Sorry but I won't set foot in your house again, You have some weird sh*t going on there and I'm not dealing with that"

He said I can come and visit him any time but he's not coming back here.
He is a non religious non spiritual kind of guy and has not to this day told me what happened. He just wont talk about it.
I don't know what happened to him while he was here.

This is just the condensed version.
A lot of weird things happen that I just can't explain.
I didn't believe in ghosts or spirits or whatever they are until I moved here.
It is just so blatant and "In your face" here that I finally had to admit to myself that there is something here that I just can't logically explain.
I don't feel threatened by whatever it is either, With the exception of it not liking cats or smoking in the house I have a strange feeling that whatever it is sort of likes? me.

I am in the mountains in a small community and don't have any close neighbors but ALL of them ask me how things are going "In the house" They say that I am the first person to live here longer than two months in years and I know they want details but I don't talk about it to the local people.
I'd like to thank President B.O. and Ms Pelosi.........
I'm using My stimulus check to stimulate the gun industry!
jd45
Levergunner 3.0

Post by jd45 »

O.S......my youngest brother believes in the little people. That's what our soldiers, of which he was one, for 3 tours BTW, called the Vietnamese people. He told me they were tough ****. jd45
edwardyoung
Levergunner 2.0

Post by edwardyoung »

Str8man wrote:This is just the condensed version.
If you have the extended version written down, I'd like to read it. My email is in my profile. Thanks
jd45
Levergunner 3.0

Post by jd45 »

Str8man, I really can't imagine why you haven't considered this LONG ago, but here's a suggestion........start searching until you find yourself a STRONG man of God, a Christian minister, that is,.......no one else, explain to him what's going on in your home, and ask him to EXTERMINATE those demonic entities that are plaguing you & your residence, in the name of JESUS! It is in THIS NAME ONLY that the power to accomplish this dwells. Of course, maybe I'm going on the premise that you WANT to be rid of them.............if you welcome these malevolent beings, that is entirely a different matter. jd45
Charles
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Charles »

I for one won't ridicule the stories about houses in which wierd things happen. I have had too many credible people relate to me similiar stories and to be honest, I had had that experience as well, once place where I lived. I got rid of them in short order.

I won't tell you I know things I don't know, so I won't offer any analysis of what you have experience other than say I don't doubt your word.

Now here is what I do know for certain:

1. Whatever is in your home is not the disembodied spirits of dead folks.
2. Spirits and evil of all kinds have the power over your life that you grant them.
3. Evil often masquarades as good, friendly or harmless to lull you into a sense of false security.
4. The Christian has nothing to fear from any of this kind of stuff. You control it and it does not control you.

I don't get into discussion of this kind of stuff other than in a general way. If I related some of my experiences, I would be called a liar, a fool or crazy and there is no sense going there. That does not please folks as they are curious and want to know. But, this kind of stuff is not parlor magic to be played with. far more folks are demon obsessed than demon possessed. I don't want to play any part if trivializing this issue and getting folks interested in going where they should not go. Far to many folks do not have the faith or knowledge to deal with these issues up close and personel. Best they be left alone.

I am OK with all of the above being called BS , ignorance or the rantings of a religious nut. So, if any of you feel the need to put that kind of label on this go ahead, I am ready and won't get spun up about it. Neither will I try to argue with you and show you to be in error. You blood be on your own head!
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

As I said before, I have some stories to tell and won't call a person a liar. They might be, they might not be but it doesn't matter to me. I've seen some odd things, that's for certain. There was a time when I'd ignore such things but now, if I think there's something going on I send them off and say a prayer (I don't think any acknowledgement of God and/or Jesus can be bad). I'm not afraid like I was when I was a kid, but I'm naturally cautious. :wink:
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
Bogie35
Senior Levergunner

Post by Bogie35 »

Slick13 wrote: God, Ghosts, Demons, Spirits, and any other number of spooks are products of man's over active imagination.

~Michael
Well I've never seen the "missing link". I guess it does not exist. Therefore, evolution is just the product of man's over active imagination. :lol: :lol:

bogie
Sadly, "Political Correctness" is the most powerful religion in America, and it has ruined our society.
Str8man
Levergunner 1.0

Post by Str8man »

jd45 wrote:Str8man, I really can't imagine why you haven't considered this LONG ago, but here's a suggestion........start searching until you find yourself a STRONG man of God, a Christian minister, that is,.......no one else, explain to him what's going on in your home, and ask him to EXTERMINATE those demonic entities that are plaguing you & your residence, in the name of JESUS! It is in THIS NAME ONLY that the power to accomplish this dwells. Of course, maybe I'm going on the premise that you WANT to be rid of them.............if you welcome these malevolent beings, that is entirely a different matter. jd45

Funny you mention that.
There are about a dozen houses here that were part of the old mining or lumber camp.
Only 3 of them are occupied year round with mine being one of them.
This area is too remote and isolated so the rest are just summer vacation places and really not many of them even get used for that.
One of the year round neighbors of mine has two houses on his property and hired me to help remodel the one he does not live in.
He actually did have a minister come in and bless each room and do a little ceremony in the house.
I didn't ask him why, I have a pretty good idea.
I spend a lot of time alone, Just me, my cats and dog and my horses and my girlfriend who only stays here part time.
It sounds weird but I would almost miss whatever it is that is in my house if it were gone.
It's been here from day one and I have gotten used to it.
Being that it appears to be feminine My GF and I named it Helen and I occasionally talk to it when something disappears or something else pops up in a strange place.
It hasn't answered me back directly thank God! LOL!
That would be too much.
After 10 years without really hurting anything I guess it can stay.
It used to make me a bit nervous but I don't really give it much thought anymore.
Last edited by Str8man on Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Read some of James Thom's historic novels about the Revolutionary to Civil war era, and they are filled with such things; evidently when he researched his facts on the many famous people he wrote about, there were many 'spirit' type things which shaped their lives.

For that matter, read George Washington's famous "vision" -

WASHINGTON'S OWN WORDS

"This afternoon, as I was sitting at this table engaged in preparing a dispatch, something seemed to disturb me. Looking up, I beheld standing opposite me a singularly beautiful female. So astonished was I, for I had given strict orders not to be disturbed, that it was some moments before I found language to inquire the cause of her presence. A second, a third and even a fourth time did I repeat my question, but received no answer from my mysterious visitor except a slight raising of her eyes.

"By this time I felt strange sensations spreading through me. I would have risen but the riveted gaze of the being before me rendered volition impossible. I assayed once more to address her, but my tongue had become useless, as though it had become paralyzed.

"A new influence, mysterious, potent, irresistible, took possession of me. All I could do was to gaze steadily, vacantly at my unknown visitor. Gradually the surrounding atmosphere seemed as if it had become filled with sensations, and luminous. Everything about me seemed to rarefy, the mysterious visitor herself becoming more airy and yet more distinct to my sight than before. I now began to feel as one dying, or rather to experience the sensations which I have sometimes imagined accompany dissolution. I did not think, I did not reason, I did not move; all were alike impossible. I was only conscious of gazing fixedly, vacantly at my companion.

"Presently I heard a voice saying, `Son of the Republic, look and learn,' while at the same time my visitor extended her arm eastwardly, I now beheld a heavy white vapor at some distance rising fold upon fold. This gradually dissipated, and I looked upon a stranger scene. Before me lay spread out in one vast plain all the countries of the world - Europe, Asia, Africa and America. I saw rolling and tossing between Europe and America the billows of the Atlantic, and between Asia and America lay the Pacific.

"`Son of the Republic,' said the same mysterious voice as before, `look and learn.' At that moment I beheld a dark, shadowy being, like an angel, standing or rather floating in mid-air, between Europe and America. Dipping water out of the ocean in the hollow of each hand, he sprinkled some upon America with his right hand, while with his left hand he cast some on Europe. Immediately a cloud raised from these countries, and joined in mid-ocean. For a while it remained stationary, and then moved slowly westward, until it enveloped America in its murky folds. Sharp flashes of lightning gleamed through it at intervals, and I heard the smothered groans and cries of the American people.

COMMENT: This part of the vision is probably describing the war of Independence.

"A second time the angel dipped water from the ocean, and sprinkled it out as before. The dark cloud was then drawn back to the ocean, in whose heaving billows in sank from view. A third time I heard the mysterious voice saying, `Son of the Republic, look and learn,' I cast my eyes upon America and beheld villages and towns and cities springing up one after another until the whole land from the Atlantic to the Pacific was dotted with them.

"Again, I heard the mysterious voice say, `Son of the Republic, the end of the century cometh, look and learn.' At this the dark shadowy angel turned his face southward, and from Africa I saw an ill omened specter approach our land. It flitted slowly over every town and city of the latter. The inhabitants presently set themselves in battle array against each other. As I continued looking I saw a bright angel, on whose brow rested a crown of light, on which was traced the word `Union,' bearing the American flag which he placed between the divided nation, and said, `Remember ye are brethren.' Instantly, the inhabitants, casting from them their weapons became friends once more, and united around the National Standard.

COMMENT: This part of the vision is most likely describing the Civil War over which involved the slave trade that was brought to America from Africa.

"And again I heard the mysterious voice saying `Son of the Republic, look and learn.' At this the dark, shadowy angel placed a trumpet to his mouth, and blew three distinct blasts; and taking water from the ocean, he sprinkled it upon Europe, Asia and Africa. Then my eyes beheld a fearful scene: From each of these countries arose thick, black clouds that were soon joined into one. Throughout this mass there gleamed a dark red light by which I saw hordes of armed men, who, moving with the cloud, marched by land and sailed by sea to America. Our country was enveloped in this volume of cloud, and I saw these vast armies devastate the whole county and burn the villages, towns and cities that I beheld springing up. As my ears listened to the thundering of the cannon, clashing of sword, and the shouts and cries of millions in mortal combat, I heard again the mysterious voice saying, `Son of the Republic, look and learn.' When the voice had ceased, the dark shadowy angel placed his trumpet once more to his mouth, and blew a long and fearful blast.

"Instantly a light as of a thousand suns shone down from above me, and pierced and broke into fragments the dark cloud which enveloped America. At the same moment the angel upon whose head still shone the word Union, and who bore our national flag in one hand and a sword in the other, descended from the heavens attended by legions of white spirits. These immediately joined the inhabitants of America, who I perceived were will nigh overcome, but who immediately taking courage again, closed up their broken ranks and renewed the battle.

"Again, amid the fearful noise of the conflict, I heard the mysterious voice saying, `Son of the Republic, look and learn.' As the voice ceased, the shadowy angel for the last time dipped water from the ocean and sprinkled it upon America. Instantly the dark cloud rolled back, together with the armies it had brought, leaving the inhabitants of the land victorious!

"Then once more I beheld the villages, towns and cities springing up where I had seen them before, while the bright angel, planting the azure standard he had brought in the midst of them, cried with a loud voice: `While the stars remain, and the heavens send down dew upon the earth, so long shall the Union last.' And taking from his brow the crown on which blazoned the word `Union,' he placed it upon the Standard while the people, kneeling down, said, `Amen.'

"The scene instantly began to fade and dissolve, and I at last saw nothing but the rising, curling vapor I at first beheld. This also disappearing, I found myself once more gazing upon the mysterious visitor, who, in the same voice I had heard before, said, `Son of the Republic, what you have seen is thus interpreted: Three great perils will come upon the Republic. The most fearful is the third, but in this greatest conflict the whole world united shall not prevail against her. Let every child of the Republic learn to live for his God, his land and the Union'. With these words the vision vanished, and I started from my seat and felt that I had seen a vision wherein had been shown to me the birth, progress, and destiny of the United States.

This ended General George Washington's vision and prophecy for the United States of America as told in his words.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Thank you for that - very valuable!

claybob86
Senior Levergunner

Post by claybob86 »

WOW! :shock: What is the literature that contains that? Might like to get ahold of a copy.
Have you hugged your rifle today?
Bruce Scott
Senior Levergunner

Post by Bruce Scott »

claybob86 wrote:WOW! :shock: What is the literature that contains that? Might like to get ahold of a copy.
It's fiction. http://www.snopes.com/language/document/vision.asp , and

http://boston1775.blogspot.com/2006/12/ ... ision.html
mklwhite
Levergunner 2.0

Post by mklwhite »

edwardyoung wrote:
If you have the extended version written down, I'd like to read it.
I'd like a copy too if you do one. You can drop a copy in my PM box or email which ever is easier.

Don't worry about being ridiculed for your beliefs or what is happening to you or around you. I think most folks would try to offer advice and help from a place of concern not one of condemnation... though sometimes they can sound similar. :lol: Me? I look at the vast variety that is on our planet and in the universe and see that God loves variety and that the expressions and our attempts to understand God's Universe (both physical and spiritual) are just as diverse. The minute you think you understand God and the entirety of God's Plan or Will, you have limited God and deceived yourself.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

[quote="Bruce Scott"]It's fiction.
I'll be darned :oops: - I 'snoped' it* when I first came across it maybe 8-10 years ago, and it came up clean. You learn something every day (at least I do, on Leverguns :wink: ).

*(hey, 'Google' is now a verb, so I say 'Snoped' is too!)

This was a really good article - thanks for the link...
http://boston1775.blogspot.com/2006/12/ ... ision.html
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
GANJIRO

Post by GANJIRO »

Apologies for long winded replies in last two posts. So to answer your questions point blank, no I do not believe in ghost as in spirits of dead people wondering the Earth, and yes I do believe evil does exist here on Earth in many forms both human and spirit (not human spirits :wink: ).
Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Tycer »

edwardyoung wrote:
If you have the extended version written down, I'd like to read it. My email is in my profile. Thanks
Me too.

I know enough, and have had enough unexplainable experiences, to know that I don't know squat about the hereafter. Therefore I cannot argue one way or the other.

When we bought our house, the Southeast corner of the house would cause everyone to feel odd when they walked in our house. The Southeast corner is to a person's right when they walk in. Without fail, everyone would look over their shoulder or turn defensively to that corner. My wife's friend came up from Alabama and we did what she called a Christian cleansing, walking throughout the house praying and ordering all evil to depart and to ask Jesus to keep us safe and our home filled with His Spirit. It was a little woo woo for my taste with burning sage and an eagle feather and burying crystals at the four corners, but the house feels great now. It really has such a nice vibe to it that people that would not normally make such a comment do.
While she was here, she said that she found a family of spirits living upstairs who had asked her to stay and she asked my permission for them. I've never seen a ghost and don't know one way or the other, but I gave my permission anyway. I've had friends and family stay here (and believe me, I don't speak of this stuff) and several have said they've seen ghosts. I have not and neither has Nancy.

I know that Science has discovered about 10% of the matter that exists around us and the unknown quantum materials equal 90%. So if 90% of an atom is invisible, unknown stuff then I believe that 90% of everything is invisible, unknown stuff. Including you and me and the space between us.

And since I probably know less than .000001% of that 10%, I'll just move blissfully along in my igorance, concentrating on learning about what interests me and arguing about what I think I know. Which aint much.
Kind regards,
Tycer
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.saf.org - https://peakprosperity.com/ - http://www.guntalk.com
Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Tycer »

I have seen evil.
Kind regards,
Tycer
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.saf.org - https://peakprosperity.com/ - http://www.guntalk.com
Str8man
Levergunner 1.0

Post by Str8man »

Tycer wrote:
edwardyoung wrote:
Me too.

I know enough, and have had enough unexplainable experiences, to know that I don't know squat about the hereafter. Therefore I cannot argue one way or the other.

When we bought our house, the Southeast corner of the house would cause everyone to feel odd when they walked in our house. The Southeast corner is to a person's right when they walk in. Without fail, everyone would look over their shoulder or turn defensively to that corner. My wife's friend came up from Alabama and we did what she called a Christian cleansing, walking throughout the house praying and ordering all evil to depart and to ask Jesus to keep us safe and our home filled with His Spirit. It was a little woo woo for my taste with burning sage and an eagle feather and burying crystals at the four corners, but the house feels great now. It really has such a nice vibe to it that people that would not normally make such a comment do.
While she was here, she said that she found a family of spirits living upstairs who had asked her to stay and she asked my permission for them. I've never seen a ghost and don't know one way or the other, but I gave my permission anyway. I've had friends and family stay here (and believe me, I don't speak of this stuff) and several have said they've seen ghosts. I have not and neither has Nancy.

I know that Science has discovered about 10% of the matter that exists around us and the unknown quantum materials equal 90%. So if 90% of an atom is invisible, unknown stuff then I believe that 90% of everything is invisible, unknown stuff. Including you and me and the space between us.

And since I probably know less than .000001% of that 10%, I'll just move blissfully along in my igorance, concentrating on learning about what interests me and arguing about what I think I know. Which aint much.
I'll have to dig around. I have more written about this place. I have friend who is a psychologist and substance abuse counselor for a sheriffs department in Oklahoma who is writing a book on the subject of spirits having had some unusual experiences herself.
She also did not believe in them until moving into a haunted place.
She asked me to write my stuff down awhile back to use for her book but I believe it may be on my old computer.
I'll have to look.
This house has a "spot" like yours or a room actually that is uncomfortable and is used mostly for storage. I don't go in there much.
It is the only part of the house that gives me an uneasy feeling.
For the most part I get the feeling that whatever it is here likes my company.
Bigahh
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Bigahh »

I also believe in Ghosts through experiences as a young boy. I do not think they were evil in any way as I was never afraid. To this day I do not know what it was or what it meant what I saw, but I did see it. So my answer is yes I do believe in it, just as Strongly as I believe in God.
steveb
Levergunner 2.0

Post by steveb »

Interesting subject. I do believe in evil for sure but also firmly believe that evil, ghosts, spirits, or anything beyond the grave cannot touch or harm me. I dont believe in voodoo, spells or any of that harming me either...Its the evil folks that are still upright and walking that I worry about...Ive been wrong before, but so far, I've not seen or experienced anything to make me believe any different.