Politics - 2nd Amendment Sign

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
don Tomás
Levergunner 3.0

Politics - 2nd Amendment Sign

Post by don Tomás »

Tom

'A Man's got to have a code...
I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted and I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."

-John Bernard Books. Jan. 22, 1901
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Politics - 2nd Amendment Sign

Post by FWiedner »

There are a few places where defensively brandishing a firearm on your own property is not illegal.

I suspect that if this gentleman were to actually USE a firearm to prevent damage or theft of a political placard in his front yard, this particular sign would quickly become what's referred to as "evidence of intent".

:mrgreen:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
Old Time Hunter
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Old Time Hunter »

Castle Law????
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Tom -

I had that happen to me years ago - it was the 1994 election. The low-lifes stole 5 signs in my front yard the evening of election day. I wrote an editorial the next day which the local newspaper printed, rubbing their noses in it, as all five of the candidates I supported for various offices won their individual elections! :D

Makes me think of the seal of the modern Democrap party:

revolverjunkie
Levergunner 1.0

Post by revolverjunkie »

if it was in MO slap up some purple paint and and load the shotgun cuz there tresspasing and im well within my rights. :twisted:
Your friends might get me in the rush, but not before i turn your head into a canoe. Tombstone.

when guns are banned there will be two groups with guns the government and outlaws.
I intend to be among the outlaws
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

I think it would have to be either "during hours of darkness" here in TX, or they'd have to be "comin' right at you" to "put you in fear for your life".

I don't think anyone would object to takin' the garden hose to 'em, but lettin' daylight through some punk for puttin' his grimey's on a campaign sign in the front yard might need some esplainin', Lucy.

:lol:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
Old Time Hunter
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Old Time Hunter »

Oops....wrong thread. I for one do not see the difference between a Military base's right to mortal force against tresspassers and my own property...'course that's just me.
kimwcook
Advanced Levergunner

Post by kimwcook »

FWiedner wrote:I think it would have to be either "during hours of darkness" here in TX, or they'd have to be "comin' right at you" to "put you in fear for your life".

I don't think anyone would object to takin' the garden hose to 'em, but lettin' daylight through some punk for puttin' his grimey's on a campaign sign in the front yard might need some esplainin', Lucy.

:lol:
Ya, think!
Old Law Dawg
rimrock
Levergunner 2.0

Post by rimrock »

A garden hose!?? HARDLY--How about some stinky catfish bait or sow in heat all over them.