OT: barak "Uh..." obama

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Slick
Levergunner 2.0

OT: barak "Uh..." obama

Post by Slick »

Politicians and diapers both require frequent changing for the EXACT same reason!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Re: OT: barak "Uh..." obama

Post by Old Savage »

Remember Barak - barry to you - has said he has been in 57 states. Two to go. :P :P :P
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Slick
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Slick »

Old Savage wrote:Remember Barak - barry to you - has said he has been in 57 states. Two to go. :P :P :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws&NR=1 :shock:
Politicians and diapers both require frequent changing for the EXACT same reason!
Slick
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Slick »

Lost without the tele-prompter->

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leEcpFOrulY
KT-45
Levergunner 1.0

Post by KT-45 »

I hear that Palin's teleprompter went out during her speach and that she completed her talk from memory.

Can anyone confirm that? If it's true...Hell I couldn't tell!
"Mister, you ever seen what a Henry rifle can do in the hands of a man who knows how to use it?"
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

KT-45 wrote:I hear that Palin's teleprompter went out during her speach and that she completed her talk from memory.

Can anyone confirm that? If it's true...Hell I couldn't tell!
If you watch her closely, she barely used the teleprompter, so it didn't really matter. She occasionally looked at her notes, but since most of this was from the heart, she was able to easily complete the speech - and deliver it with passion and power!

Obama, on the other hand, sounds more like Elmer Fudd on crack when he doesn't have a teleprompter in front of him!
morgan in nm
Levergunner 3.0

Post by morgan in nm »

I watched a report on her using the teleprompter. Apparently, this was one of the first times she ever used it and said that she will never use it again. According to the news(I think it was FOX,) the teleprompter was not set up for the breaks caused by applause and she quickly found herself falling behind in her speech. She stopped using it and went from memory for the remainder of her speech.