OT- Customer Service

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
reo
Levergunner 2.0

OT- Customer Service

Post by reo »

I purchased a mould from MidwayUSA and it arrived on Tuesday. I didn't catch that the nose was deformed and mis-machined until I started casting Saturday night. I wrote MidwayUSA customer service last night around ten with the problems. I came back from cutting wood today, Sunday, and in my email was a refund receipt and an apolegetic note from customer service. Not sure if anyone else has experienced this level of service from them, but I was impressed.
KT-45
Levergunner 1.0

Re: OT- Customer Service

Post by KT-45 »

I've always had excellent service from both Midway USA and Cabela's.

I've e-mailed Cabela's to praise their staff. Maybe I ought to e-mail Midway too.

Especially in this day-and-age good customer service deserves to be recognized (there's darned little of it!).
"Mister, you ever seen what a Henry rifle can do in the hands of a man who knows how to use it?"
JP_TX
Levergunner 2.0

Post by JP_TX »

Ditto for Cabelas and Sportsmans Guide. I will be checking on MidwayUSA tomorrow as the motor on my Franford Brass Tumbler has burned out in less than 90 days.

JP
JP_TX
444 Marlin
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Midway USA's Customer Service is outstanding. We just had excellent service on a return to Cabelas too. I have purchased from Sportsman's Guide for years, and they never give me any grief over issues or returns. It's great dealing with companies that actually value your business, want your business, and work hard to keep your business!!! :D
winchester1886
Levergunner 2.0

Post by winchester1886 »

Ordered jeans from Sheplers for my wife, four and a half days from Kansas to Australia fantastic and they have done it more then once, highly recommend them, infact I have bought lots of things from American companies and always find them good to deal with and everything is so cheap. Just love that ole USA.