Quite the military coup - using PAGERS...!

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Quite the military coup - using PAGERS...!

Post by AJMD429 »

Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Quite the military coup - using PAGERS...!

Post by Grizz »

i think the next thing the idf should do is run all the incoming rockets into the domb on the rock. [ that's a new pun ].

then i think they should also make every houthi launch blow up at liftoff.

then i think they should aim every iranian rocket at the iranian nuke sites.

let the terrorists become the terrified for a change.
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

It may be happening.
How do you communicate to everyone when you can't trust land lines, and cell phones, pagers, walkie talkies, IPADs and computers blow up?
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Here's the answer
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1894cfan
Senior Levergunner

Post by 1894cfan »

The entire country of Lebanon is Hezbollah! EVERYTHING is run by them from govt. on down! There are multiple cells in every town! If/when Isreal attacks they will be in a world of hurt! If Isreal didn't win the last time they went against Lebanon, what makes them think they can win this time? Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results!
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Walt wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 6:41 pm Here's the answer
good one Walt. i laughed out loud, that's funny right there.

as for hissbola, when God's hand is on Israel, NO ONE can stand up to them, there's a multitude of examples in Scripture that validates this, it's HisStory - - -
earlmck
Advanced Levergunner

Post by earlmck »

Grizz wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 9:23 pm
as for hissbola, when God's hand is on Israel, NO ONE can stand up to them, there's a multitude of examples in Scripture that validates this, it's HisStory - - -
I dunno Grizz -- watching Israel's war on women and kids -- I think maybe they got tired of waiting on God and so they threw in with the other guy. At least the Netanyahu faction has.
The greatest patriot...
is he who heals the most gullies.
Patrick Henry
1894cfan
Senior Levergunner

Post by 1894cfan »

Israel is a people, NOT a country!
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

First, let's remember that Hamas started the current conflict by attacking women and children. The old and infirm. Their own videos show the rape of women and young girls. The murder of infants taken from hospitals.

Israel has learned that you must fight an enemy intent on exterminating you (a long espoused position of the Arab world) with the same "rules or engagement" as your enemy.

But while the death of "civilians" by Israel is collateral damage, the atrocities against women and children by Hamas were intentional and planned.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

earlmck wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 12:20 am
Grizz wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 9:23 pm
I dunno Grizz -- watching Israel's war on women and kids -- I think maybe they got tired of waiting on God and so they threw in with the other guy. At least the Netanyahu faction has.
News to me Earl, can you cite reliable unbiased sources that support the picture of IDF "making war on women and children"?

Starting last october i followed three or four local to Israel news sources where they documented every target they attacked and every one they passed up. They leafleted the civilians in their upcoming area of operations. Many fled, many were held up at gun point by hamass demons. hamass put their control centers in schools and hospitals with escape tunnels underneath them.

I watched every gun camera film they posted, and they never once shot any children or women. In fact they let a lot of the terrs that weren't armed escape. But they did make war on the shooters and rocket launchers and killed them dead. Isn't that their Right, to defend themselves?

they warned the hospitals that were hosting hamass troops than IDF is coming. hamass held the civilians hostage and shot the ones that ran, that is not collateral damage, that damage against non-combatants is on the demon's heads, not the Israelis.

what casualty figures do you follow? Israel collects the dna of every kia, their own and the terr's too. EVERY snooze outlet quotes hamass casualties figures. known liars with sanctioned lying and intentional dis-information. i bet in the end the civilian casualties are a tenth of what hamass said. they are liars and proud of it. they are killers and proud of it.

God hates liars and murderers, He said so, read it just this morning.

Israel declared war against the attackers and ALL of their helpers and supporters and whomever else is linked in any way to hamass. And now they are softening up hissbola, another group who live to exterminate every Jew in the Land, to attrit them also. My personal hope for Israel and the Israelis is that they will capture their weapons and turn them against the terrs. Let iran finance the slaughter of the terrorists. If anyone wants to NOT be a collateral casualty, they best be going.

Godspeed Israel + IDF + Mosaad

grizz
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Walt wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 6:41 pm Here's the answer
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Every time I think about this I just chuckle. Couldn't happen to nicer folks. Great job Israel! :D