Interesting on 'Drug Trafficking'

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Interesting on 'Drug Trafficking'

Post by AJMD429 »

A world I see the edge of (occasional patients who use illicit stuff).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKfRcOoXKAc

Hearing the guy say he smuggled cocaine by 'impregnating it into rubber' then somehow re-extracting it sure gives a person confidence - yeah, I'd just love to use THAT stuff...no risk there, just using a dangerous drug, made by who-knows-who, then morphed into rubber boots or whatever, then somehow extracted out. Yikes...!
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Interesting on 'Drug Trafficking'

Post by gamekeeper »

Thankfully I've never been tempted to try illicit drugs I'm even wary of Aspirin..
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
barbarossa
Senior Levergunner

Post by barbarossa »

I could never afford illegal drugs as I wasted all my money on guns :lol:
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Back in Pharmacy School one of the more interesting classes was 'Pharmacognosy' which is the study of natural, mostly plant-based medicine. The same professor taught a course called 'Drug Abuse', and it was an effort to help us recognize what kinds of symptoms patients/customers might have that would suggest street drug use, and how those drugs might interact with prescribed drugs.

I graduated top in my class (probably just a good test-taker), but the result is that somewhere there is a college transcript I have that says I got an A in "Drug Abuse"... :D

Nearly everyone in our class used a bit of one particular plant-based medication for relaxation, but other than that I don't think any of us abused any drugs - in fact, after you study all the chemistry and learn all the side-effects and interactions, it tends to make you wary of ALL medications, abusable or not.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "