Another funny meme

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Another funny meme

Post by Bill in Oregon »

Boy, ain't it the truth. :(

JimT
Shootist

Re: Another funny meme

Post by JimT »

thumbsup.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Yup, more like a bus ride now than a luxurious adventure.... :lol:
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
samsi
Levergunner 2.0

Post by samsi »

I think a bus is more comfortable at this point, and judging by recent news stories the clientele is similar.
DadsMod12
Levergunner 2.0

Post by DadsMod12 »

I remember my first airplane ride in1968, it was a charter to the Rose Bowl. I was in 5th grade. My parents bought me my first coat and tie. On the flight home we had steak. My dad asked for scotch. About 30 minutes before landing the stewardess gave my dad the bottle of scotch she had opened for him for dinner. He was a happy camper.
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

Dads: Wow, what a great memory! 8)
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Dear ol Dad was a pilot for Eastern Airlines from '64 until 1989 when that scumbag Frank Lorenzo took over Eastern and rolled it into Continental...
Anyhow I spent LOTS of time on commercial flights. Yes even in the 70s it was EXPECTED of the public to dress nicely, be respectful to the crew. That's all gone. Dad always said you can't bring a pocket knife on board but the crew gives you a knife & fork to eat your meal and they were stainless steel back then!

I'll never forget Dad telling us about one flight to San Juan , some guy tried to hijack the flight to Cuba . One of the other pilots and a steward were both ex Marines, let's just say that they didn't go to Cuba and the hijacker needed a gurney and a trip to the hospital!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
1894cfan
Senior Levergunner

Post by 1894cfan »

Be VERY careful flying these days! You got woke libtards BUILDING the planes and clot shotted pilots FLYING the planes! You're either flying in a plane that could fall apart at anytime at all, or have a pilot that could DIE at anytime at all! Me? I'd walk before flying commercial! :x