Israeli Gun Show very rewarding

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Israeli Gun Show very rewarding

Post by Grizz »

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023 ... errorists/
Screenshot 2023-11-27 132212 hamass-policy.png
this is what the women were seeing and stopping
shalom
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Israeli Gun Show very rewarding

Post by GunnyMack »

I've no problems with Islam, I have a couple good friends who are devout and they don't have a mean bone in their bodies.
However, these animals need to be scoured from the face of the earth!
My hat is off to those tank commanders!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

GunnyMack wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:33 pm I've no problems with Islam, I have a couple good friends who are devout and they don't have a mean bone in their bodies.
However, these animals need to be scoured from the face of the earth!
My hat is off to those tank commanders!
like the Lady said, they are not humans. run over them.
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Post by COSteve »

As a former Tank Commander myself, I applaud their actions!

As others have said, the terrorists forfeited their right to be considered human when they started a 'war' with Israel by attacking women and children, hide behind them when attacked, hide in schools and hospitals, and cower and run when confronted by real troops, even women troops.

There would be no rules I'd ask my troops to follow that would limit their ability to prosecute the complete annihilation of Hamas and anyone who supported them.

I'd also drag the Congressmen and Congresswomen who supported Hamas in deeds or speeches into jail charging them with Treason by a government official in time of war as the terrorists have attacked US troops over 50 times during this round of terror so we are in a de-facto war with Hamas, Syria and Iran (among others). Once convicted, execution would be swift and certain.

Hamas is a front org. for the Iranians and everyone knows it. Were I in charge, I'd drop a couple of tactical nukes on Tehran, their capitol, to get their attention and then tell them in no uncertain terms that if they continued I would end their entire country.

At the same time, I wouldn't have strangled our own oil production and so I'd have the option of pointing out to the Saudis that they would be next if they chose to continue funding terror.

On the home front I'd cut all funding to any and all colleges and universities who allowed their facility and staff to support the terrorists. I'd also call for a bill making it a felony to accept a dime from any organization who preached terror or disruption of our democratic principles as well as making it illegal for anyone from a terrorist state (as defined) to enter and/or remain in the US.

That would force all foreign students from denied countries, along with their huge fees and any endowments, to immediately leave the US, cutting off many Ivy league schools from their huge funding sources and weaning them off of allegiance to the whims of their governments.

And that's just to get started.
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

To an old guy like me those girls .. women .. Soldiers ... look like kids.
I love their fighting spirit! 17 hours in a tank!
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

JimT wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:34 pm To an old guy like me those girls .. women .. Soldiers ... look like kids.
I love their fighting spirit! 17 hours in a tank!
Yeah, actual heros and modest about it too. They do look like kids! Kids with tanks running down misogynists ! !
. had to fix that one :(
somehow there is some poetic justic there, turn 'em loose!
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

COSteve wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:07 pm As a former Tank Commander myself, I applaud their actions!

As others have said, the terrorists forfeited their right to be considered human when they started a 'war' with Israel by attacking women and children, hide behind them when attacked, hide in schools and hospitals, and cower and run when confronted by real troops, even women troops.

There would be no rules I'd ask my troops to follow that would limit their ability to prosecute the complete annihilation of Hamas and anyone who supported them.
I bet tankers everywhere can relate . . .

I hope they get a chance to get some more troops into action, they seem so dependable and able to think on their feet, and, when they realized the enormity of what was happening they only had one thing on their minds. What a truly great story. I think that there will be many volumes of great stories after the inhumans are disposed of.

Every village needs its own tank and crew. There was a case where there were some military grade weapons in a kibbutz, and a woman had the key, called up everyone and armed as many as she could I guess and they shredded the inhumans that breached their walls. What a STINKING PITY that everyone didn't have that same opportunity.

I need to listen again because I think I missed some details, plus I think I detected some middle east narrative norms, which aren't exactly chronological.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Tanks...??? - they won't even let them have GUNS...! https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/he ... r-AA1kXXQN
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "