Getting the morning started ...

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
JimT
Shootist

Getting the morning started ...

Post by JimT »

going out to do the morning chores .... as soon as I finish my coffee ...
IMG_5747small.jpg
Feeding the dogs, making sure the chickens have food and water, watering some of the trees that are not on the irrigation system, fixing a loose gate .. normal stuff. This time of year when it's hot and dry the gate hinges tend to loosen up as the fence posts shrink. The posts also move, sometimes an inch or more and tighten retaining chains or loosen the reinforcing wire. There's always something. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Getting the morning started ...

Post by gamekeeper »

Jim you forgot to mention keeping an eye out for rustlers.... :D
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Good for You Jim! It's a Blessing to be able to keep doing the stuff around the House and yard that once seemed like nothing. Always lots to do around here grass to mow, four Grandkids several days each week. Stay Strong. :D .
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

gamekeeper wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:28 am Jim you forgot to mention keeping an eye out for rustlers.... :D
Actually ... they are spelled "rattlers" ... :D
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

JimT wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:25 am going out to do the morning chores .... as soon as I finish my coffee ...

IMG_5747small.jpg

Feeding the dogs, making sure the chickens have food and water, watering some of the trees that are not on the irrigation system, fixing a loose gate .. normal stuff. This time of year when it's hot and dry the gate hinges tend to loosen up as the fence posts shrink. The posts also move, sometimes an inch or more and tighten retaining chains or loosen the reinforcing wire. There's always something. :)
I forgot to start the coffee! Wound up in the yard breaking down the branches I pruned yesterday. In my moccasins. Forgot to feed the dog, who chased off the rabbit anyway. Wondering what's next . . . LOL
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

My morning started at about 0415 when thev11 week old hyenas started screaming to go out.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

My wife works at Sandia Nat'l Labs and arrives there for work at 0500. She leaves the house at 0430 and so I can spend some time with her in the morning I rise and shine at 0330. Two cups of coffee get my day rolling.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

JimT wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:03 am
gamekeeper wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:28 am Jim you forgot to mention keeping an eye out for rustlers.... :D
Actually ... they are spelled "rattlers" ... :D
:lol: :lol: :shock: