Could we do it again...???

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Could we do it again...???

Post by AJMD429 »

Seventy-nine years ago a bunch of teenage boys with assault rifles got together, shaved their heads, wore military-style vests, and.......

.........saved the free world........... :|
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Rimfire McNutjob
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Could we do it again...???

Post by Rimfire McNutjob »

As much as I'd like to think otherwise, today I would probably have to lean toward "nope". And not from a man on the ground perspective, but more a leadership perspective. I'd love to be wrong on that though. I often am wrong ... just ask my wife.
... I love poetry, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Could we do it again? Not with a draft from the general population. They'd be too busy trying to figure out their pronouns along with the appointed military brass. Now, from our volunteer rank and file force? Many are world-class bad-a$$es - they could do it.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I'd like to think so but unless they can fight with their thumbs on a keyboard while sipping on a latte while redoing their man buns I don't have much faith, sad state of affairs .
BROWN LABS MATTER !!