348 Winchester brass availability???

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
big bear
Levergunner 2.0

348 Winchester brass availability???

Post by big bear »

Did Winchester stop making this brass?
If they did, when?
Rimfire McNutjob
Advanced Levergunner

Re: 348 Winchester brass availability???

Post by Rimfire McNutjob »

I think they call it seasonal and then run some about every 7 years. I got my last few bags in the 90's and haven't had to look for any since. There's plenty up on Gunbroker I think but it's going to be at least $2.50 each.

I'm going to call this one your best bet.

UPDATE:

Well, I was wrong. It seems Brownell's lists the Hornady 348 Brass as in-stock in 20pc packs.
... I love poetry, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick.
joepb
Levergunner 2.0

Post by joepb »

Let me know if you need some. I might have some extra.............Joe
big bear
Levergunner 2.0

Post by big bear »

joepb wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:23 pm Let me know if you need some. I might have some extra.............Joe
Thank you very much for the offer ,sir(if that is directed to me). But I am Canadian and though it is legal for me to receive the brass I am sure it is not allowed by your authorities for you to export brass.They fear an upsurge of Winchester 71 toting bad guys :lol: